Tan Maxxing, THE number 1 underrated max

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
During summer when i was using mt2 I developed this theory

I will make it a Quick and well structured post as a quick, easy and high iq looksmax

read time: 2 mins

the theory:

tanning can make your body and face look leaner

literally 20 mins after each other so no composition changes at all

likewise tan makes your body leaner appearing, same deal for your face

literally no other change but tan

how to achieve:

well having seen many of the caucasian users here, you are all very pale and skinny fat, So doctor Lev's prescription to you is a handful of options

1) cutting is the obvious easy way to ACTUALLY get leaner. You can do this by cutting ( eating in a calorie defeceit for a long period of time)

the looks gains are evident

for more info on cutting click here

2) self tanner ( isle of paradise drops for face and body)
results:

not only a lean max, a color max and also a skin max this SHOULD be in your skincare routine

described as: "
Customise your glow with the Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops in Medium. These multi-tasking drops can be used as part of your skincare and bodycare routine, to transform any moisturiser into a custom self-tan. The more drops you use, the deeper the glow! The tanning drops hydrate the skin with Coconut, Chia Seed and Avocado Oils to create an even, healthy-looking finish. With no guide colour, the tan won’t block pores or transfer onto clothing and sheets. The nourishing formula is enriched with colour correcting actives to ensure the most natural-looking tan that’s never orange. These tanning drops are easily integrated into your daily skincare routine to create a healthy looking glow that will give you a little boost on no makeup days!

The medium tanning drop feature a SuperBalance™ complex with green pigments to counteract redness for a gorgeous golden glow. No streaks, no transfer, no smell and no tell-tale orange tones! Discover the radiance-boosting powers of these innovative self-tanning drops!

Vegan and Cruelty-free.

Free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils & phthalates."

click here to buy:

3) melanotan 2 ( use in summer as you require tanning time, highly rate this gave me a good tan)

cannot source it as it will get burnt however most roid and peptide stores will have it

here are your before and afters btw:

the ultimate tan max for summer

takeaways: use self tanner, cutting or mt2 to ultimately APPEAR more lean ( bear in mind you will be more lean statistically after cutting), have bettter coloring,have darker coloring (thus higher smv) and of course have glowing healthy chad skin. being tan is a highly important looksmax for anyone as it can literally raise your looks by a solid 1 or 2 points irl

hopefully this thread helped you chads!

Index

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blatonslatt, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, AscendingHero and 14 others
Good thread, I’m plagued by nerdicness, and winter is coming, so I can’t look like a corpse for the months we have almost no sun

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Daniel Plainview and Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15698, noodlelover and 1 other person
Good thread, I’m plagued by nerdicness, and winter is coming, so I can’t look like a corpse for the months we have almost no sun
the self tanner is very good. i am also cursed by skin type 1, very pale etc. over winter i will dye my hair dark an use these drops and shit to improve the coloring. i have never used them but my close bro @ht-normie-ascending has and has vastly ascneded his tan and looks real which is the number 1 most important thing for a tan. a natural, quality healthy look

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and TrestIsBest

I will make it a Quick and well structured post as a quick, easy and high iq looksmax

the theory:

View attachment 1402045

View attachment 1402046

how to achieve:

well having seen many of the caucasian users here, you are all very pale and skinny fat, So doctor Lev's prescription to you is a handful of options

1) cutting is the obvious easy way to ACTUALLY get leaner. You can do this by cutting ( eating in a calorie defeceit for a long period of time)
View attachment 1402050

results:

View attachment 1402052

not only a lean max, a color max and also a skin max this SHOULD be in your skincare routine

Customise your glow with the Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Drops in Medium. These multi-tasking drops can be used as part of your skincare and bodycare routine, to transform any moisturiser into a custom self-tan. The more drops you use, the deeper the glow! The tanning drops hydrate the skin with Coconut, Chia Seed and Avocado Oils to create an even, healthy-looking finish. With no guide colour, the tan won’t block pores or transfer onto clothing and sheets. The nourishing formula is enriched with colour correcting actives to ensure the most natural-looking tan that’s never orange. These tanning drops are easily integrated into your daily skincare routine to create a healthy looking glow that will give you a little boost on no makeup days!

The medium tanning drop feature a SuperBalance™ complex with green pigments to counteract redness for a gorgeous golden glow. No streaks, no transfer, no smell and no tell-tale orange tones! Discover the radiance-boosting powers of these innovative self-tanning drops!

Vegan and Cruelty-free.

click here to buy:

3) melanotan 2 ( use in summer as you require tanning time, highly rate this gave me a good tan)

cannot source it as it will get burnt however most roid and peptide stores will have it

View attachment 1402053

View attachment 1402054
View attachment 1402055

takeaways: use self tanner, cutting or mt2 to ultimately APPEAR more lean ( bear in mind you will be more lean statistically after cutting), have bettter coloring,have darker coloring (thus higher smv) and of course have glowing healthy chad skin. being tan is a highly important looksmax for anyone as it can literally raise your looks by a solid 1 or 2 points irl

View attachment 1402056

Dnr dont wanna look like a raisin when im 30

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Lev Peshkov
Update to the OP:

another tanning strategy known as contour tanning is like makeup for the body, making your physique more impressive

that is another option for summer if your REALLY want to fraud lean, its basically undetectable too

My skin is too dark, if I tan I look like a curry farmer:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
Also tanning makes you look more social. Because it looks like you go out more or you go on holiday a lot.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Not everyone benefits from tanning

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Am gonna buy "isle of paradise" asap
How often should i use it ?
Just on face and neck ? Or all body ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Am gonna buy "isle of paradise" asap
How often should i use it ?
Just on face and neck ? Or all body ?
can use on both but there are specific face drops and body drops so make sure u do that right, use as instructed on the box and hey presto, ideal coloring

• +1
Reactions: Opa-blia
every person (white) will as women are attracted to tall, dark and handsome men
no. whites with non dark eyebrows look worse with a tan also blonde mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Opa-blia
no. whites with non dark eyebrows look worse with a tan also blonde mogs
Tanned skin mog light skin even on blond guy
Look at the surfer stereotype, tanned skin, blond and long hair. Its a cheatcode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 15305
It's insane how this topic is understimad here. Literally a watershed.
Even Brad Pitt, who has the nordic pheno, is almost always tanned.
If you're white, YOU NEED TO BE TAN. This is not a matter of choice.

brad-pitt-amused.gif
Tristan-Legends-of-the-Fall-legends-of-the-fall-42687859-500-300.gif
Tumblr 24b1257dca03485139f25727748b7065 829e5560 540

Even if you have the MED pheno, if you're pale, you look gross.

Gabriel duarte meira by andre costa 04

Pale skin is for women, not men.
It's funny to see a bunch of pale guys who are locked in their rooms to say they are "white". A white man still white even with a heavy tan.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23, PSLdemigod and Deleted member 28600
every person (white) will as women are attracted to tall, dark and handsome men
eh, I think some brahs look better with paler skin. That dark hair/pale skin contrast can looks really good.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
eh, I think some brahs look better with paler skin. That dark hair/pale skin contrast can looks really good.
Dark tall and tan is the most attractive male according to science from a survey done on prime foids

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Dark tall and tan is the most attractive male according to science from a survey done on prime foids
I believe you. I just think certain phenos look better with pale skin. Like Ian Somerhalder. The pale skin, dark hair, blue eyes combo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Senssei and Lev Peshkov
I believe you. I just think certain phenos look better with pale skin. Like Ian Somerhalder. The pale skin, dark hair, blue eyes combo.
He has not at all pale skin jfl

he’s actually tan but he’s obviously not dark tanned but if he had pasty incel white skin Hed have less of a glowing healthy complexion
8CBE00C8 A1B6 415D 845D ECBBE2D35DA9

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
tan helps "whiteys" ascend 1 point more at least JFl if you think pale, acneic skin is attractive :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, PubertyMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Very good short term looksmax but looksmin you hardcore in the future (25+ yo) especially if you're white, Alain Delon and Gandy are a good example actually.

I've tried like 4 reputed self tanner and they all looked like shit IMO compared to a real tan.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Very good short term looksmax but looksmin you hardcore in the future (25+ yo) especially if you're white, Alain Delon is a good example actually.

I've tried like 4 reputed self tanner and they all looked like shit IMO compared to a real tan.
Could be the amount of drops? Looks really good on my bro who had pale skin naturally but on mt2 (doesn’t tan face for tret) and Tanner drops looks real and even better than a real tan. Tbf doesn’t look bronze more like naturally golden skin Tone

Could be the amount of drops? Looks really good on my bro who had pale skin naturally but on mt2 (doesn’t tan face for tret) and Tanner drops looks real and even better than a real tan. Tbf doesn’t look bronze more like naturally golden skin Tone
How do you use the drops you mentioned? Mix them in sunscreeen/moisturizer or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
How do you use the drops you mentioned? Mix them in sunscreeen/moisturizer or something?
You are supposed to add 1 or 2 drops to moisturiser (maybe more if giga pale but see how 1 or 2 so you ) then spread evenly.

iirc you do it daily as to build and then maintain the tone

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
He has not at all pale skin jfl

he’s actually tan but he’s obviously not dark tanned but if he had pasty incel white skin Hed have less of a glowing healthy complexion
View attachment 1402673
yea in Lost he had a different look (tanner skin, lighter hair).

I mean in Vampire Diaries. skin was lighter, hair was darker.

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and Lev Peshkov

the theory:

View attachment 1402045

View attachment 1402046

how to achieve:

View attachment 1402050

results:

View attachment 1402052

Vegan and Cruelty-free.

click here to buy:

View attachment 1402053

View attachment 1402054
View attachment 1402055

View attachment 1402056

Not gonna turn myself into a deathnic

Very white clear skin is a high smv striking feature

It's insane how this topic is understimad here. Literally a watershed.
Even Brad Pitt, who has the nordic pheno, is almost always tanned.
If you're white, YOU NEED TO BE TAN. This is not a matter of choice.

brad-pitt-amused.gif
Tristan-Legends-of-the-Fall-legends-of-the-fall-42687859-500-300.gif
View attachment 1402539

Even if you have the MED pheno, if you're pale, you look gross.

View attachment 1402535

Pale skin is for women, not men.
It's funny to see a bunch of pale guys who are locked in their rooms to say they are "white". A white man still white even with a heavy tan.
Pale skin looks like shit on both sexes.

only works for fitzpatrick 1 cels

legit, tanning is a looksmax for european guys.

being pale is non-nt and looks like u work in software and don't leave ur house.

paleness has bad connotations in 2024, it's not medieval times where being pale was a status symbol