Tan

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Might have been brought up before, searched a bit into it onto other forums about tanning, I think we can all agree that having some sort of a tan improves your looks, obviously not going dark dark, but a nice healthy glow. I’m currently pale af since I live in a country with shit weather, but I’ve wondered about it, has anyone here tried it, sunbeds are always mentioned but as you know cause cancer etc if overused. What’s your opinions? Ngl has that stigma of being gay tanning for males etc, but it does improve ur overall look to an extent. Also makes ur muscles look more defined etc.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
middle eastern naturally tanned master race reporting in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Yes, having a tan is considered attractive. Nobody wants to be pasty white.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
For the perfect tan get yourself some melatonan 2/ melatonan 11

I actually don’t know how much to inject and where but it such info can easily be found.

Tanning beds do cause cancer and some people just can’t get a tan without burning their skin and it ends up uneven. Melatonan does have some side effects but I believe it’s the best way to get a tan.

Slight tan makes you look better but too much looks dumb man, plus your skin will age faster.
@extreme-overthinker and @future chadlite y'all just real happy huh why aren't you out there slaying with those great natural tans instead of shitting on this forum

Slight tan makes you look better but too much looks dumb man, plus your skin will age faster.
@extreme-overthinker and @future chadlite y'all just real happy huh why aren't you out there slaying with those great natural tans instead of shitting on this forum
we're just shitposting so take it with a grain of salt

haha poor whiteys.

Tan is bullshit, the whiter your skin is the better. But your eyebrows and hair must be dark.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Tan is bullshit, the whiter your skin is the better. But your eyebrows and hair must be dark.
The guy in your Avi is tanned.

Eat lots of vegetables, it'll make your skin healthier looking and more glowing

I actually don’t know how much to inject and where but it such info can easily be found.

Tanning beds do cause cancer and some people just can’t get a tan without burning their skin and it ends up uneven. Melatonan does have some side effects but I believe it’s the best way to get a tan.
Herd there are a lot of side affects with them?

because that’s considered a shitskin and not a "natural tan“ :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

I need to know how orb tanmaxxed.

I need a tan whats the best way?
I need a tan whats the best way?

AsianSmug

Westerners and their tanning . . .

Asians value light skin and do whatever they can to avoid, sunscreen, umbrellas, indoors as much as possible.

Westerners are so foolish.