Tanning beds

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Anyone here use them?
How much it cost for one time and is there even a difference after the first time?
Do you apply sunscreen?
Is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, 0clue and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Solution
its like $0.50 for a minute in my country

yes there is

nope

if u have a night out then sure, but long term idk, tanbeds tan fades away pretty fast
How long do you stay under there generally?
I’m unable to tan from the sun cumskin type shit so I have to get a mogger tan for school.

I’m unable to tan from the sun cumskin type shit so I have to get a mogger tan for school.
usually guys here combine mt2 with tanning beds

• +1
Your still in school? What is your age young man?

• +1
Nigger ethnics like me look indian when their tanned :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and MA_ascender
my first time was 8 mins, i do 10 rn so still nothing crazy just remember to not go hard on your face, i usually turn off the lamp on my face for half the time so i dont come out red as fuck

• +1
oh and also when i tried them like for the very very first time i didnt see the difference, had to do like 3 sessions and it was year ago, but i got pale again this summer and one session got me tanned

• +1
my first time was 8 mins, i do 10 rn so still nothing crazy just remember to not go hard on your face, i usually turn off the lamp on my face for half the time so i dont come out red as fuck
That’s 5 bucks jfl.
Thanks for the info :feelshehe:

Oh yeah smart almost forgot abt mt2
I’ll order some and start niggermaxxing thanks bhai

19, wasn’t in school for 2 years but I’m going back now just for the lore and boredom
what do you mean you wasnt in school for 2 years? i dont know how the belgium school system works so you gotta explain? U just dropped out now u wanna gk back?
And yea I understand. When your chad of course school is fun :(

• +1
oh and also when i tried them like for the very very first time i didnt see the difference, had to do like 3 sessions and it was year ago, but i got pale again this summer and one session got me tanned
3 sessions spread over a week? Or how much time would be between the sessions?

what do you mean you wasnt in school for 2 years? i dont know how the belgium school system works so you gotta explain? U just dropped out now u wanna gk back?
And yea I understand. When your chad of course school is fun :(
I graduated from high school and was supposed to go to college but didn’t feel like it. I’ve been bored like crazy lately so I’m starting next year

• Woah
Reactions: beefliverontop
3 sessions spread over a week? Or how much time would be between the sessions?
like every 4 days, first time 8 mins then u go for 10, as i said i dont go hard on them im not a freak that goes 20 mins every 2 days but still get tanned

• +1
I graduated from high school and was supposed to go to college but didn’t feel like it. I’ve been bored like crazy lately so I’m starting next year
wow. College simply cuz your bored. Thats a new one…… your gonna have to wake up at certain times tho that shit is annoying and everything is gay n shit why not just gamble or stay unemployed

• +1
wow. College simply cuz your bored. Thats a new one…… your gonna have to wake up at certain times tho that shit is annoying and everything is gay n shit why not just gamble or stay unemployed
College is pretty fun here
You’re not obligated to follow all the lessons, can leave anytime you want + the foids are next level. The parties and ‘pre-parties’ here are lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
You’re not obligated to follow all the lessons, can leave anytime you want + the foids are next level. The parties and ‘pre-parties’ here are lifefuel for me.
Damn, sounds fun as fuck (for chad atleast)

• +1
Good luck little nigger and have fun my child👍

• +1
Zawg i thought u were like 26 or something how are you so ripped at such a young age

• +1
Bodybuilding genes from my family and too much dht (I’m balding)
Wow, I assume you have a hairstyle that covera your forehead no? After your 20 hop on fin and dut instantly. After puberty DHT is pretty much useless

Ye 1-2x a week
Dont put anything on before u go in . The only thing that i think protects your skin from getting nuked is eating a shit ton of cholesterol & fat . The forum chad was abusing sun beds and looked wrinkless well into his 30s.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23