Reactions: Deleted member 23239, sibience and Deleted member 21044
could amnesia fuck taylor????!???!

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Amnesia mogs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 21044
Taylor hill husband because of colouring and more harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, gribsufer1, Deleted member 23239 and 3 others
Over for Amnesia’s forehead and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
its tied the other guy one ups amnesia only in pheno
Pheno > Harmony > Bones

Id say amnesia look’s like your generic chad while Taylor hill Husband look’s more interesting to look at in general due to pheno + colouring and having a more harmonious face and neck

Edit: Adding another photo
Index

Pheno > Harmony > Bones

Id say amnesia look’s like your generic chad while Taylor hill Husband look’s more interesting to look at in general due to pheno + colouring and having a more harmonious face and neck
true, but when amnesia pheno frauds he looks insane, he looks even better now with the caramel tan.

• +1
@Amnesia

//zerotohero

Ok tbh this pic looks like amnesia mogs now by a little and the fraud is real here because look at how large his neck appears like looking up
i think he was training it for this pic

Ok tbh this pic looks like amnesia mogs now by a little and the fraud is real here because look at how large his neck appears like looking up
but this mog battle is a close call. Frauded amnesia. Unfrauded the other guy. Both GL tho

• +1
i think he was training it for this pic
Neck pump lol but you can make your neck appear larger by looking up like what hes doing here. The first picture you showed me was just a selfie lens distortion and looking down making his neck look small,

he probably has a normal neck size. Ideally neck size should be as wide as the bigonial width from a neutral position

but this mog battle is a close call. Frauded amnesia. Unfrauded the other guy. Both GL tho
Different appeal’s to female‘s but PSL wise and bone wise Amnesia but i def know the taylor hill bf in motion looks 10x better then amnesia if he fraud‘s. If amnesia has a motion video of himself then i could compare accurately.

motion > Photos

taylor hill’s husband is 6”0 So he mog’s overall only if amnesia has a top tier physique to amplify his looks Since taylor hills husband (daniel fryer) has a shit body.

Different appeal’s to female‘s but PSL wise and bone wise Amnesia but i def know the taylor hill bf in motion looks 10x better then amnesia if he fraud‘s. If amnesia has a motion video of himself then i could compare accurately.

motion > Photos
yeah tbf, but i think the dylan guy is naturally like 188 cm which is 6'2. So he mogs amnesia overall anyways. Plus taylor is 5'10 naturally soo

taylor hill’s husband is 6”0 So he mog’s overall only if amnesia has a top tier physique to amplify his looks Since taylor hills husband (daniel fryer) has a shit body.
amnesia is also a gymcel so with is frauding intact he can fuck taylor. He just has to make sure he doesnt stand infront of her without shoe lifts tbh

• +1
amnesia is also a gymcel so with is frauding intact he can fuck taylor. He just has to make sure he doesnt stand infront of her without shoe lifts tbh
Taylor hill is 5”7 barefoot. She’s listed as 5”10 for some reason when she clearly doesn’t look taller then actual 5”8-5”9 guys

amnesia needs to have a top 5% body if he wants to slay taylor hill but he has other good hoes at his disposal so it doesnt matter if taylor rejects him

7cf749955e6be78908b2903ee217b4db
out of all the turbo mahers she could've been impregnated by and fucked bareback, she chose normie. WIll she regret it?

Taylor hill is 5”7 barefoot. She’s listed as 5”10 for some reason when she clearly doesn’t look taller then actual 5”8-5”9 guys

amnesia needs to have a top 5% body if he wants to slay taylor hill but he has other good hoes at his disposal so it doesnt matter if taylor rejects him
amnesia prob has thundercock on him, he can make taylor his slut if he wishes

View attachment 2079462 out of all the turbo mahers she could've been impregnated by and fucked bareback, she chose normie. WIll she regret it?
Height is a genetic high valued thing all female’s want, she may not find him attractive as amnesia but she wants those tall genes my guy,

but… LTR is pretty cucked so Amnesia mogs in this situation since he can pump and dump which is ironically not unhealthy it’s normal…..

Height is a genetic high valued thing all female’s want, she may not find him attractive as amnesia but she wants those tall genes my guy,

but… LTR is pretty cucked so Amnesia mogs in this situation since he can pump and dump which is ironically not unhealthy it’s normal…..
yeah true, unfortunately being tall is the only thing we cant control. Atleast for face we can get surgery but for height nahh

amnesia prob has thundercock on him, he can make taylor his slut if he wishes
Idk anything about his phallus size but phallus size is actually as good as height halo from a study ive read before, this is of course assuming your chadlite +

yeah true, unfortunately being tall is the only thing we cant control. Atleast for face we can get surgery but for height nahh
Height is cope after 6”0

Pheno > Harmony > Bones

What even is harmony ? A symmetric face ?

What even is harmony ? A symmetric face ?
How balanced and graceful your facial features all combined appear’s. Like if one part of your face looks too small,big etc,

how graceful/balanced or near perfect their face looks to the pleasing eye

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
All that shit comes from having bones and a forward grown face
What is the point of having foward grown face and bones when its in the wrong place of the face,

you need to map the coordinates properly (harmony) before you send the resources ( bones)

What is the point of having foward grown face and bones when its in the wrong place of the face,

you need to map the coordinates properly (harmony) before you send the resources ( bones)
So how to get a more harmonious face ?

So how to get a more harmonious face ?
You can’t it’s fixed by your genetic’s,lifestyle, development as a child.

but girls prefer nowadays a tall normie over a manlet chad unfortunately,

height to them is like big ass, and tits to us what can we do

and if their jacked its giga halo.

assuming their MTN minimum ofc

• Love it

All of this is terra life fuel for me lmao

good height but u mentioned ur a lanklet Which is a failo for a tall guy unfortunately.

• So Sad

brutal

Worst photo of amnesia… still mogs.

Only if u had my frame
B7D321EB 4715 4E0B A8AC 953A7ED1391B
16inch arms untrained

u should cut 2 inches of ur height for frame width

• +1
good height but u mentioned ur a lanklet Which is a failo for a tall guy unfortunately.
I will reach till 25 inch frame width anyhow within 2 years and then become a 6'3 jacked af dude with wide af shoulders

• +1
No way you have got 16 inch arms untrained literally no way
Lol i do and im always accused irl for lifting and taking tren and shit. I take it as a compliment tho

Lol i do and im always accused irl for lifting and taking tren and shit. I take it as a compliment tho
I have been training for 1.5 years
1 year natty
And currently on my test cycle
I now have 16 inch arms you literally need to measure it again and correctly

• +1
I have been training for 1.5 years
1 year natty
And currently on my test cycle
I now have 16 inch arms you literally need to measure it again and correctly
forgot to add sarcastic hints, my arms measured flexed is 14 inches lol

• +1