TBH and TRULY HONEST I do NOT ever want to get married

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I am and feel forced into it because fornication leads to the pit and I am scared God will take my life if I continue to fornicate.

if it were up to me I'd use prostitutes for the rest of my life and 'maybe'some STRs.if it were up to me I'd move to thailand chiang mai and be a Trick forever and some sprinklings of strs thru utilizing my whiteness(to them Im white ) and the fact I mog the average thai guy and would be rich over there.also based on my online results Asian women(not just chinitas and indonesians from SEA,also many vietnamese and a few chinese) from asia find me gl anyway and like me the most out of any woman.86 girls in one week!31 in two days on another site!my chinita ex also was very enamored with me but I ruined our love coz I listened to redpill douchebags .

I also like mediterennean and white women but they are not traditional and the ones that are are Racist in case of the latter and or they are never protestants(the only christians a charismatic can marry).I like ethiopian chicks alot(though the two I dated were bitches) but its very racist society to nonblack men (well from the men..the women love foreign men)and I do not want to live in a underdeveloped country without basic amenities and services.

also white women have very high standards!tall,10/10,6 figures at the least and be white white or black!they bring nothing but bad to the table at all and age horribly.EE women being good is a myth.

portuguese women are the only good white women i know of!but they catholics.

I do not TRUST any woman that exists.I do not want to deal with their bullshit or use tactics to keep them doing what their purpose is(make nice food,take care of the house,be sweet ,dont talk so much and fuck me whenever I want).I do not want to workcel-betabux or take care of children(and contraception is a sin that leadeth unto death in christianity!).

I want to chill and fuck whenever I want with ZERO effort or stress and that my friends is thru Tricking!I have been tricking for over 11 years!probabely fucked more than a 100 hoes.many of them hot asians that blew my mind in bed!

I NEVER cared for intimacy or validation!well I do a bit but not as much as SEX with girls I like!I can fuck 10 girls a day!

IDK what to do..trick and repent..rinse repeat..or try to find a good protestant chinese wife in Wēnzhōu wich will take work and time!

I would be much happier living in amsterdam having a okay job and tricking while saving a little to find a wife overseas!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Don't worry, no woman wants to marry you
Attachments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Looks234, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Damn women are lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Mirin you not want to get castrated in marriage. Jfl at your reasoning tho.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Anyanglover
View attachment 1497229
IDK how blind you have to be to not consider me extremely pretty(like a bad bitch even in the words of my Gay friend) based on that pic lol I guess hatred does blind.

dude you and hebbewem,are not going to convince me Im not extremely goodlooking lol so stop desperately posting these comments in my threads.

youre also a indio spic so I am better than you by default.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15099
IDK how blind you have to be to not consider me extremely pretty(like a bad bitch even in the words of my Gay friend) based on that pic lol I guess hatred does blind.

dude you and hebbewem,are not going to convince me Im not extremely goodlooking lol so stop desperately posting these comments in my threads.

youre also a indio spic so I am better than you by default.
@gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and gamma
Mirin you not want to get castrated in marriage. Jfl at your reasoning tho.
its not that marriage is a bad thing always,its just that the laws in the west(only place to make a decent income due to their global parasitism)are against husbands and fathers and men in general,and I am too lazy to learn chinese and find a protestant 8/10 chinese wife.chinese women make excellent wives.I would never marry a westernized foid or a latino foid though,unless she was very rural in the latter case.

call your med mastah indio

no matter how much you ape us in language,dress and culture this is you

I am superior by default for being a dark haired white guy,the most attractive race of men

You aren't white dude
um,yeah I am.
2684350 180366645 279291103897988 5646197771388093970 n

also the bathroom lighting makes my skin darker .in winter I am very pale,and even in summer my body is pale only my arms and face area is olive coz of sun exposure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You aren't white dude
literally white and whiter than you even with tanning and im half nigga.all that spanish rape blood(CUCK!) still made you a sudaca indio.

Not a single word bitch ass nigga :pepefrown:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
good. marriage is cucked in 2022

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Marriage is ideal for not being a genetic dead end and investing in your children.

Granted you can go the other way and be an extreme r-strategist who just tries to make as many bastard children as possible.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
View attachment 1497229
Imagine being that truecel and having to wake up everyday to look in the mirror, seeing that look back at you. his cope shield will be broken, then he'll rope. brutal shit
Magicalbeauty

• JFL
Marriage is a meme in the 21st century

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Marriage is ideal for not being a genetic dead end and investing in your children.

Granted you can go the other way and be an extreme r-strategist who just tries to make as many bastard children as possible.
Polygamy is the winning strategy if you care for your genes passing on.

• +1
Polygamy is the winning strategy if you care for your genes passing on.

I think the usual male fantasy is polygamy in the form of polygyny (one man, multiple women) or harem formation, which is what I think you're saying.

I'll admit I fantasize about this sometimes, but it's not something someone like me could ever have, nor is it something I think I'd want to condone even if I could be a patriarch with a harem (polygamous societies create tons of incels).

• +1
I think the usual male fantasy is polygamy in the form of polygyny (one man, multiple women) or harem formation, which is what I think you're saying.

I'll admit I fantasize about this sometimes, but it's not something someone like me could ever have, nor is it something I think I'd want to condone even if I could be a patriarch with a harem (polygamous societies create tons of incels).
Yes, the sexual strategy for males is to spread their seed far and wide.

And women would rather not be associated with men on their level.

It's a recipe for polygamy and yes that also makes society more prone to violence.

• +1
Yes, the sexual strategy for males is to spread their seed far and wide.

And women would rather not be associated with men on their level.

It's a recipe for polygamy and yes that also makes society more prone to violence.

I'd rather just live in a monogamous society where premarital sex was shunned because I think this is the best social norm for a functional society.

I think the preferred female strategy is just promiscuity btw, but they definitely will take being sexual exclusive with an alpha/Chad as part of his harem over monogamy.

• +1
I'd rather just live in a monogamous society where premarital sex was shunned because I think this is the best social norm for a functional society.
Absolutely but the feminine imperative will always work against social conditioning.

• +1
I am and feel forced into it because fornication leads to the pit and I am scared God will take my life if I continue to fornicate.

if it were up to me I'd use prostitutes for the rest of my life and 'maybe'some STRs.if it were up to me I'd move to thailand chiang mai and be a Trick forever and some sprinklings of strs thru utilizing my whiteness(to them Im white ) and the fact I mog the average thai guy and would be rich over there.also based on my online results Asian women(not just chinitas and indonesians from SEA,also many vietnamese and a few chinese) from asia find me gl anyway and like me the most out of any woman.86 girls in one week!31 in two days on another site!my chinita ex also was very enamored with me but I ruined our love coz I listened to redpill douchebags .

I also like mediterennean and white women but they are not traditional and the ones that are are Racist in case of the latter and or they are never protestants(the only christians a charismatic can marry).I like ethiopian chicks alot(though the two I dated were bitches) but its very racist society to nonblack men (well from the men..the women love foreign men)and I do not want to live in a underdeveloped country without basic amenities and services.

also white women have very high standards!tall,10/10,6 figures at the least and be white white or black!they bring nothing but bad to the table at all and age horribly.EE women being good is a myth.

portuguese women are the only good white women i know of!but they catholics.

I do not TRUST any woman that exists.I do not want to deal with their bullshit or use tactics to keep them doing what their purpose is(make nice food,take care of the house,be sweet ,dont talk so much and fuck me whenever I want).I do not want to workcel-betabux or take care of children(and contraception is a sin that leadeth unto death in christianity!).

I want to chill and fuck whenever I want with ZERO effort or stress and that my friends is thru Tricking!I have been tricking for over 11 years!probabely fucked more than a 100 hoes.many of them hot asians that blew my mind in bed!

I NEVER cared for intimacy or validation!well I do a bit but not as much as SEX with girls I like!I can fuck 10 girls a day!

IDK what to do..trick and repent..rinse repeat..or try to find a good protestant chinese wife in Wēnzhōu wich will take work and time!

I would be much happier living in amsterdam having a okay job and tricking while saving a little to find a wife overseas!
Who cares?

Go fuck yourself.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1