Teacher won't let me cope peacefully

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
The recess was over and I left my daily coping diet on my desk. (2 energy drinks and chips)
When the teacher came in for the lesson,she started to argue with me about it and advice me to reduce the ammount of these drinks I am having everyday,because they are very bad for my health. (typical normie advice)
She acted like if we were in elementary or if she had any business to do with my diet goddamnit.
NOW BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION,SHE TOLD US THAT ON OUR NEXT HOMEROOM (she is our form teacher too) WE SHOULD KEEP A DAY WHERE WE DISCUSS AND BRING ONLY HEALTHY DIET TO SCHOOL

Attachments

• My Movie2.mp4
    7.5 MB
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ChoSeungHui
We will never have her ...

• Love it
Reactions: godsmistake
The recess was over and I left my daily coping diet on my desk. (2 energy drinks and chips)
When the teacher came in for the lesson,she started to argue with me about it and advice me to reduce the ammount of these drinks I am having everyday,because they are very bad for my health. (typical normie advice)
She acted like if we were in elementary or if she had any business to do with my diet goddamnit.
NOW BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION,SHE TOLD US THAT ON OUR NEXT HOMEROOM (she is our form teacher too) WE SHOULD KEEP A DAY WHERE WE DISCUSS AND BRING ONLY HEALTHY DIET TO SCHOOL

suicidefuel ngl

Tell her she can go fuck herself

• So Sad
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Fuarkkkk
Do you know any way to contact her?
She is hot,dark triad and blonde. Couldn't be better

I used to chat with her on Discord ...

But no ... Not anymore

:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back