TEENAGER SMV MAXXING GUIDE [GET YOUR ONETIS (Prob not but still read)]

D

Deleted

Lurker
There's difference between PSL and SMV. The former is ratings based on modelling and ratios with the ideal being very aggressive and angular. SMV is more of an overall rating of your estimated sexual success as opposed to how perfect you are. It includes Face, Hair, Height, Body, Smell and Fashion. I'll try to keep it to what you can change instead of increase your bdd.

Face:
A lean face is desired and a healthy tan will help aswell. You might have to sacrifice some eye area for an overall more aesthetic and appealing face. If you practice a lot you can maintain a constant slight squinch for an instant appeal boost (Even the @looksmaxxer234 type of prettyboys are squinching in their pics they just lack the hooding to make it have that aspie stare). I've personally done this for over a year now and people don't notice. Hairstyle plays a lot into this part and hiding flaws which i'll go over in the next part.

Hair:
Hairstyle can add a lot of appeal and hide facial imperfections making it one of the most powerful toles in your looksmaxxing arsenal. Generally longer hair will be higher appeal for young girls and ideally slightly wavy but not really curly for widest range. If your forehead is big do a fringe to coverup and if your ipd is low do a longer middlepart to cover the cheeks creating an illusion of better ES ratio.

Height:
Taller being better is a no brainer but you have some control over it with your choice of shoes. Bigger soles like airforce 1 and such will give you an extra 1.2 inches compared to shoeless and you'll never be called out for being a frauder like you could when it comes to lifts.

Body:
Body halo deniers are some of the most autistic people here yet claim to be "Reality pilled"
A good body with nice proportions is arguably the biggest looksmax you can do. If you're not already gymaxxing you can't call yourself a looksmaxxer. A slayer i know has only above average status and a high tier normie face yet has gotten laid with hot girls and even a threesome because of his INSANE body. He isn't even giga tall only 6'1 but his aesthetic proportions and muscle mass gave him undeniable appeal. Example of the ideal body for a late teen:

Smell:
This is an aspect a lot of you overlook since its mostly just relevant once you've already come somewhat close to the person. But a good cologne and not smelling like ass is an obvious improvement. She'll think of your smell when she misses you and it will
definitely make someone more inclined to be near you. @Pantherus already made an in-depth guide to this linked below:

Fashion:

Considering your clothing covers 90% of your body when not naked it's pretty crucial especially in our age of tik tok. This is going to depend on what's popular in your country/city but generally avoid looking too nerdy or too much like a wannabe gangster/chav. Straight cut trousers and a generally baggy look is generally what's popular in most places.

Status/Personality:
When autistic teenagers say NT this is what they mean, despite the definition being "A normal person". If you're not approaching and actively pursing girls it's going to be hard to achieve maximum success. Not being known as some outcast and being able to talk to girls is obviously going to have an impact on your SexualMarketValue. Being popular is going to be a big challenge for most of you but just being known as a chill guy who isn't annoying will still put you above most people.

I tried to make this different from @Kingkellz similar guide as this is focus on people 15-19 where tats and beards aren't relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Lihito, AscendingHero and 21 others
You're a high iq kid, @ArvidGustavsson
brain GIF by Martin Onassis

One of the few black pilled people on here now.

A ton of normies and incels are now spreading the "NT" pill as a way to say "The reason i'm incel isn't because of my genetics, It's because of my brain" it's the exact same as saying personality is everything but then they'd be memed to death.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14867 and 9 others
There's difference between PSL and SMV. The former is ratings based on modelling and ratios with the ideal being very aggressive and angular. SMV is more of an overall rating of your estimated sexual success as opposed to how perfect you are. It includes Face, Hair, Height, Body, Smell and Fashion. I'll try to keep it to what you can change instead of increase your bdd.

Face:
A lean face is desired and a healthy tan will help aswell. You might have to sacrifice some eye area for an overall more aesthetic and appealing face. If you practice a lot you can maintain a constant slight squinch for an instant appeal boost (Even the @looksmaxxer234 type of prettyboys are squinching in their pics they just lack the hooding to make it have that aspie stare). I've personally done this for over a year now and people don't notice. Hairstyle plays a lot into this part and hiding flaws which i'll go over in the next part.
View attachment 1420641

Hair:
Hairstyle can add a lot of appeal and hide facial imperfections making it one of the most powerful toles in your looksmaxxing arsenal. Generally longer hair will be higher appeal for young girls and ideally slightly wavy but not really curly for widest range. If your forehead is big do a fringe to coverup and if your ipd is low do a longer middlepart to cover the cheeks creating an illusion of better ES ratio.
View attachment 1420652View attachment 1420655

Height:
Taller being better is a no brainer but you have some control over it with your choice of shoes. Bigger soles like airforce 1 and such will give you an extra 1.2 inches compared to shoeless and you'll never be called out for being a frauder like you could when it comes to lifts.
View attachment 1420672

Body:
Body halo deniers are some of the most autistic people here yet claim to be "Reality pilled"
A good body with nice proportions is arguably the biggest looksmax you can do. If you're not already gymaxxing you can't call yourself a looksmaxxer. A slayer i know has only above average status and a high tier normie face yet has gotten laid with hot girls and even a threesome because of his INSANE body. He isn't even giga tall only 6'1 but his aesthetic proportions and muscle mass gave him undeniable appeal. Example of the ideal body for a late teen:
View attachment 1420671

Smell:
This is an aspect a lot of you overlook since its mostly just relevant once you've already come somewhat close to the person. But a good cologne and not smelling like ass is an obvious improvement. She'll think of your smell when she misses you and it will
definitely make someone more inclined to be near you. @Pantherus already made an in-depth guide to this linked below:

Fashion:

Considering your clothing covers 90% of your body when not naked it's pretty crucial especially in our age of tik tok. This is going to depend on what's popular in your country/city but generally avoid looking too nerdy or too much like a wannabe gangster/chav. Straight cut trousers and a generally baggy look is generally what's popular in most places.
View attachment 1420676

Status/Personality:
When autistic teenagers say NT this is what they mean, despite the definition being "A normal person". If you're not approaching and actively pursing girls it's going to be hard to achieve maximum success. Not being known as some outcast and being able to talk to girls is obviously going to have an impact on your SexualMarketValue. Being popular is going to be a big challenge for most of you but just being known as a chill guy who isn't annoying will still put you above most people.
View attachment 1420679

I tried to make this different from @Kingkellz similar guide as this is focus on people 15-19 where tats and beards aren't relevant.
nice thanks for putting time on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted
When arvid finally decides to be high effort and share his knowledge, be sure to let him know that you didn’t read a word of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, AscendingHero, Warlow and 5 others
thx for the advice now make a race change guide for @RoBobaFett999

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted

A ton of normies and incels are now spreading the "NT" pill as a way to say "The reason i'm incel isn't because of my genetics, It's because of my brain" it's the exact same as saying personality is everything but then they'd be memed to death.

honestly this is a retarded question put how you put that pic down there

yeah ik your edgy put how you put that pic down there
Click on your name top right, click signature.

If it's a gif or image then copy the image address and click the image icon and insert image then copy paste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406
Click on your name top right, click signature.

If it's a gif or image then copy the image address and click the image icon and insert image then copy paste.
thanks

also is that you

tats and beards were relevant from 15-19, your just behind the curve

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted
Interesting

If you were NT you would be slaying rn and not rotting here making threads for incels to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786
If you're not already gymaxxing you can't call yourself a looksmaxxer.
really good post man
that's a hell of a quote and very true especially with teens in high school because if you properly train for aesthetics you will stand out even compared to big football players/athletes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
good thread but this should be water for any member here. if not it's over:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Warlow