Teenagers today look really old

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Zephir
Why do teenagers today look like middle aged adults? At work half the staff is probably in high school and I look more like their older brother than their father. I don't see why people say 1950s teenagers look old. They looked young compared to today. I assume they are putting some hormones in the food and water or other factors. This guy came in the store 18 years old and I thought he was 30.

looksmaxxer234

looksmaxxer234

Zephir
I look more like their older brother than their father
8B3C307D E1AE 4DE2 AF4C 64439C1ECF07

Deleted member 4632

Deleted member 4632

I hate the man in the mirror.
I get mistaken for 65 because of my hairline

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Squashed the beef with Justin Zayn
2d v2

2d v2

Zephir
sounds like a 35 year old's coping mind.

I never notice that. A 30 year usually has aged skin and I don't see it on anyone 18-25 who take care of their skin.

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Teenage girls are adults at 13. They look older because they enter puberty at 9 these days. Teen boys look younger then ever before cause testosterone levels in young adults dropped in half in 50 years time bc they're all addicted to internet and junk food.

I get mistaken to be a couple of years older then i actually am because i am high T.

2d v2

2d v2

Zephir
Teenage girls are adults at 13. They look older because they enter puberty at 9 these days. Teen boys look younger then ever before cause testosterone levels in young adults dropped in half in 50 years time bc they're all addicted to internet and junk food.

I get mistaken to be a couple of years older then i actually am because i am high T.
fix your brain, no they aren't. most people would lynch someone for acting on this type of kink.

Girls arent even fully developed at 18, i know you dont realize this being a basement dweller.

being a pedophile will get you severely beaten, i definitely would if I saw you try something with a kid. i would kick your small skull in. lol at high t, if you were, you would be going after milfs

Last edited:
JBcollector

JBcollector

Zephir
Maybe it's the Jews putting estrogen in the water

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
fix your brain, no they aren't. most people would lynch someone for acting on this type of kink.

Girls arent even fully developed at 18, i know you dont realize this being a basement dweller.

being a pedophile will get you severely beaten, i definitely would if I saw you try something with a kid. i would kick your small skull in. lol at high t, if you were, you would be going after milfs
They are. Girls at 13 have almost, if not already fully developed bodies. I also am not a basement dweller; i go outside on a daily basis. Also, if we take the definition of the word "pedophile", it means sexual attraction to children under the age of 13, which isn't the case here.

8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Banned

.very high T threatening to beat up someone on the internet

fruitgunpop

fruitgunpop

Zephir
Tales from the home for the aged

2d v2

2d v2

Zephir
They are. Girls at 13 have almost, if not already fully developed bodies. I also am not a basement dweller; i go outside on a daily basis. Also, if we take the definition of the word "pedophile", it means sexual attraction to children under the age of 13, which isn't the case here.
No they don't not even close. I think you have never even been around a human in ur life if you believe this to be the case
.very high T threatening to beat up someone on the internet
my voice is proof enough

Ken

Ken

Master
Only the females do. Teen males look extremely young.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Looksmaxxing for Autism

kys agecuck, muh pedo for being attracted to legal 18 year old pussy :soy::soy:

Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Squashed the beef with Justin Zayn
i used to mog in overwatch!!!

But i got banned for being racist
Jfl, I remember being banned for a couple days for being toxic. Haven’t played since 2019 but they got rid of role queue so I’m returning. I peaked at mid diamond/ 3300 elo. What was your peak rank?

Users who are viewing this thread