Teeth can be regrown.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
It's often said that one of the few things in your body which can't heal is teeth. But that's clearly not true you can generate new teeth.

Dermoid cysts can form fully viable human teeth with correct morphology.

A Resected tumor 70 65 25cm and b cut surfaces The tumor was multilobular Q640

The ability is clearly there, even in adulthood. The number of teeth your body can produce is not limited. Of course the issue is how to induce the growth in specific areas. I have no idea but it should be possible.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, ascension!, malicieusss and 13 others
This doesn't justify bruxism/retardation

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mfk, It'snotover, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
One of the few research breakthroughs im waiting for tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ErbCel, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
It's often said that one of the few things in your body which can't heal is teeth. But that's clearly not true you can generate new teeth.

View attachment 2109503

The ability is clearly there, even in adulthood. The number of teeth your body can produce is not limited. Of course the issue is how to induce the growth in specific areas. I have no idea but it should be possible.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog

I think for one its very important to keep a neutral pH level in your mouth.

Most people have such a rotten mouth due to smoking / nicotine products / alcohol / bad dental hygiene.

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
I think for one its very important to keep a neutral pH level in your mouth.

Most people have such a rotten mouth due to smoking / nicotine products / alcohol / bad dental hygiene.
Yes. Also sugar messes is up a lot, leading to infections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, BongMog and Deleted member 22623
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 21044
21044.jpg

Need teeth like this, TBH.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person

View attachment 2109503

Looksmaxxing in 2023 be like:
LooksmaxxingIn2023

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 15854 and RopeMaxxed
No teeth for my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Hmph, well done for a mere man. Allow me to reward your determination with mankind's most ancient treasure. Of course, this is for you and you alone

Everything in your body is alive

Saliva regrows teeth

You can try eating egg shells I think it helps 😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I think the word is remineralize.
That’s not growing new teeth though. You’re just adding fluoride to the destroyed hydroxyapatite to make fluoroapatite which has a yellow look and doesn’t add much to the enamel.

It’s possible with stem cells I guess

In general a very interesting topic. Especially for the refilling of gaps in the tooth, whether due to avulsion or caries. As a child, I unfortunately had caries removed several times and received a ceramic filling in its place. Now the question, am I now lifetime customer by Dr. Capitalism or can I fill this "hole" naturally again.

2 methods i know as you mentioned 1. stem cells and 2. Tissue engineering: so growing new tissues by combining cells with scaffolds or other materials that provide support and guidance for tissue growth through for example stimulating the body's own tissues to regenerate teeth in place. Also applies to stem cells btw. Both in early stages of research.

and doesn’t add much to the enamel
hydroxyapatite is the solution for restoring enamel

current nano-hydroxyapatite is no more effective than fluoride at remineralizing enamel and is probably way more expensive.

In general a very interesting topic. Especially for the refilling of gaps in the tooth, whether due to avulsion or caries. As a child, I unfortunately had caries removed several times and received a ceramic filling in its place. Now the question, am I now lifetime customer by Dr. Capitalism or can I fill this "hole" naturally again.

2 methods i know as you mentioned 1. stem cells and 2. Tissue engineering: so growing new tissues by combining cells with scaffolds or other materials that provide support and guidance for tissue growth through for example stimulating the body's own tissues to regenerate teeth in place. Also applies to stem cells btw. Both in early stages of research.

The wisdom teeth contain the stem cells I’ve read