Tempted to ask for a ban on .is

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

I wish I was NT
The fact that I feel I have any hope of ascending makes me too normie for the forum tbh. No point rotting on there if I haven't gave up. I wanted to at least reach 10k posts before I quit but I can't be bothered postmaxxing.

I also have had some fakecel-tier experiences very recently so I don't really belong there anymore.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 3 others
The fact that I feel I have any hope of ascending makes me too normie for the forum tbh. No point rotting on there if I haven't gave up. I wanted to at least reach 10k posts before I quit but I can't be bothered postmaxxing.

I also have had some fakecel-tier experiences very recently so I don't really belong there anymore.

NGL calling yourself HTsubhuman should have got you banned already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, n9wiff and 3 others
NGL calling yourself HTsubhuman should have got you banned already
I have a different name on there anyway. Just choose this here because I thought it was funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 2 others
ok nigger in a week you'll be back after you realise everyone hates you and no girl would ever actually date you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, YungTrappa and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
I wish I found this site sooner instead of .is

Even if you are a truecel, sometimes the place can be an unhealthy environment. Though, that is true for both forums.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HighTierSubhuman and imthesupremecel
Good luck brocel :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HighTierSubhuman and imthesupremecel

Even if you are a truecel, sometimes the place can be an unhealthy environment. Though, that is true for both forums.
you are the kindest guy on all 3 forums idk how anyone can be this kind

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and n9wiff

Yeah fair. I've known about .org way longer than .is but I kept getting rejected when trying to sign up here when I actually did try to make accounts lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Yeah fair. I've known about .org way longer than .is but I kept getting rejected when trying to sign up here when I actually did try to make accounts lol
how do people get rejected? I always say something low effort and get accepted everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
how do people get rejected? I always say something low effort and get accepted everywhere
Tbh I didn't get directly rejected on any of them I just never heard back from them. I might have got accepted on some after 3 weeks without realising jfl.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore and imthesupremecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back