Testmaxxing did nothing

S

Snowskinned

Gold
"You'll feel better, you'll be more confident"

I was mid inhib with somewhat low pitched voice at 360 ng/dL and I am mid inhib with somewhat low pitched voice at 670 ng/dL

JFL at this cope. Gonna solve the gut issues and finish Tribulus + Ashwagandha + Vit D + andro-complex(testmax multivitamin) course(cuz I have them, why not), but I don't think that 800 ng/dL will feel any different

Idk, is there an actual way of getting to low inhib without the harmful drugs?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING COPE BRO

• So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned
@castizo the nigga thinks vitamin K2 and d3 is gonna save him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
@castizo the nigga thinks vitamin K2 and d3 is gonna save him jfl
Got reccomended that by two separate doctors due to a deficiency. Almost doubled the test too

Still useless tho

Subhuman levels to subhuman levels,

"You'll feel better, you'll be more confident"

I was mid inhib with somewhat low pitched voice at 360 ng/dL and I am mid inhib with somewhat low pitched voice at 670 ng/dL

JFL at this cope. Gonna solve the gut issues and finish Tribulus + Ashwagandha + Vit D + andro-complex(testmax multivitamin) course(cuz I have them, why not), but I don't think that 800 ng/dL will feel any different

Idk, is there an actual way of getting to low inhib without the harmful drugs?
I had natural T levels at 750ng/dL without even sleeping and while fasting and im super incel and terrified of other men and women. You need WAY more test. You gotta inject.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I had natural T levels at 750ng/dL without even sleeping and while fasting and im super incel and terrified of other men and women. You need WAY more test. You gotta inject.
On gandy test e in his anal area two times a week

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Will injecting even help? Pretty sure I saw insecure losers and legit cucks on roids

Will injecting even help? Pretty sure I saw insecure losers and legit cucks on roids
It wont all roiders are cucks. Mike israetel is a total cuck.
im just saying shit

• +1
Are you still fapping?
If you are then you will still be high inhib even with more T

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Snowskinned
1100 is high T jfl, and wtf is this question, fuck drugs inject T
Injecting T will make you into a subhuman with shitty skin

Also, too many injectors are cucks and losers for it to be a good low inhib maxing strat

Are you still fapping?
If you are then you will still be high inhib even with more T
My kinks are too fucked for the society to see me horny tbh

Also, any studies that fapping is correlated with high inhibition?

Injecting T will make you into a subhuman with shitty skin

Also, too many injectors are cucks and losers for it to be a good low inhib maxing strat
You can just take isotretinoin for the skin
And why tf injecting is for cucks? Say that to mike tison face jfl say that to arnold shwarzneger

• +1
My kinks are too fucked for the society to see me horny tbh

Also, any studies that fapping is correlated with high inhibition?
JFL if you think there is ever gonna be a study like that, just test it out for yourself go 2 weeks without fapping & watching poon and see how much more low inhib you are.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Snowskinned
You can just take isotretinoin for the skin
And why tf injecting is for cucks? Say that to mike tison face jfl say that to arnold shwarzneger
They were already born with good genes. Look at their younger photos

Also, is there any actual reason to testmax? Like, studies proving that it increases confidence?

• +1
JFL if you think there is ever gonna be a study like that, just test it out for yourself go 2 weeks without fapping & watching poon and see how much more low inhib you are.
Will try. Prolly won't work, but I'll do it

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
They were already born with good genes. Look at their younger photos

Also, is there any actual reason to testmax? Like, studies proving that it increases confidence?
Wtf are you worried about confidence JFL my T is above 1000ngdl and yes im not a cucky nervous guy, but T has no correlation with that

• +1
Nofap jfl its 2024 let it go unc (the c0rn part is true tho)

• +1
Wtf are you worried about confidence JFL my T is above 1000ngdl and yes im not a cucky nervous guy, but T has no correlation with that
There is no reason to testmax unless for being low inhib. Muscles barely matter

• +1
There is no reason to testmax unless for being low inhib. Muscles barely matter
Bone mass
Muscles
Frame
Bro wtf test is the most important hormone are you dumb or what, also pump my rep nigga i liked every post u did nigga

• +1
Bone mass
Muscles
Frame
Bro wtf test is the most important hormone are you dumb or what, also pump my rep nigga i liked every post u did nigga
Ye, mb, always forget to rep

Actually yea, bone mass is kinda cool. Muscles are nice too

Not sure about the frame tho. Is clavicle growth somehow correlated with test?

• +1
Ye, mb, always forget to rep

Actually yea, bone mass is kinda cool. Muscles are nice too

Not sure about the frame tho. Is clavicle growth somehow correlated with test?
It isnt at all, but man how can you have almost no basic sense, not shaming on you ofc but holy man study a little, T is the most important thing ever

• +1