Testosterone is the essence of man and the solution to everything

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
Even adhd can be regulated with testosterone.

Your brain cannot and i repeat cannot survive without blood flowing to it, and blood carries a monumental amount of testosterone.

Test. Is important for mental health, men with lower amounts of testosterone tend to have more fatigue, depression, and overall worse mood. This is all linked to mental health.
The first thing to understand about the relationship between testosterone and your mental health is the fact that the cells in your brain are equipped with testosterone receptors. When you have lower-than-normal testosterone levels, these receptors are, quite literally, left high and dry, which can lead to
  • Mood swings
  • Irritability
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
Testosterone affects more than you can think of, it can even help with diabetes
And men with low testosterone are more likely to later develop diabetes. Testosterone helps the body's tissues take up more blood sugar in response to insulin. Men with low testosterone more often have insulin resistance: they need to produce more insulin to keep blood sugar normal.

Testosterone is the essence of man, now (((who))) is denying us that? And what will you do to counter it?

Don't worry about me, i'm all set, start your testosterone journey, or be left behind.

Side effects:

No side effects, if you produce too much tesrosterone your body sends a signal to decrease production
When testosterone levels rise too high, the brain sends signals to the pituitary to reduce production. If you thought testosterone was only important in men, you'd be mistaken.

And ofcourse there are men with balding genes, and testosterone may accelerate that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1476, Gaia262 and 4 others
no

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Thats why I have it here ready

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Jew_Supremacist and thecel
@thecel this thread wasn't for you, act like you never saw it. Damn gook

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Lev Peshkov and thecel

Your brain cannot and i repeat cannot survive without blood flowing to it, and blood carries a monumental amount of testosterone.

Test. Is important for mental health, men with lower amounts of testosterone tend to have more fatigue, depression, and overall worse mood. This is all linked to mental health.

Testosterone is the essence of man, now (((who))) is denying us that? And what will you do to counter it?

Don't worry about me, i'm all set, start your testosterone journey, or be left behind.

Side effects:

No side effects, if you produce too much tesrosterone your body sends a signal to decrease production

And ofcourse there are men with balding genes, and testosterone may accelerate that.
no dude

Solution to everything except balding

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6380

Side effects:

:ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel and gamma
FUCK MY BALDING GENETICS I WANT TO SUPERBLAST TEST

Everything sounds wonderful until you realize balding is a thing

Side effects:

what so testosterone is correlated to iq?

Testosterone can make ADHD worse actually lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344