Tf why do people treat me so badly for no reason

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
So back story is I used to do a lot of cringe shut andwas socially awkward

But 9th grade seems even worse

My class treats me extremely retardedly a black nigger literally calls me the n word and after I insulted his ass goes bitching to the miss how I insulted him

And another cringe ass guy who thinks he is a thug came telling me to shut up while talking to the mister.. for no reason and calls me naughty like a fuking kindergarten

:feelswhy:and the niggas in my class aren't even good looking mid to below mid except one guy

Anyone help?:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked, aspiringexcel, StarvedEpi and 3 others
They can tell your socially retarded bibs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, aspiringexcel, Autismcel and 2 others
I think this it, but why tf am I socially that retarded,the same niggas call me smart ands shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Sub5kang
I used to act a bit bitchy but i became more nt

Why tf isn't it getting better I have looksmaxxed a bit:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
It’s called abused dog syndrome

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, StarvedEpi and They_are_all_whores
Humans are designed to attack anything that isnt part of their group

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, StarvedEpi and The Homelander
It can be for various reasons, this happens to me from time to time. Let me give you an example. Take a common social interaction. A person greets you and makes a remark that reflects a common pattern of normal conversation.
My reaction time could be different, because I am visualising the dynamic, from a metacommunicative point of view, it could be shorter, because I already know what would have happened. What they perceive is a variation from the pattern they are used to, sometimes considerable, sometimes not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, StarvedEpi and The Homelander
wear a shirt with a gun on it

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Punch the niggers

It can be for various reasons, this happens to me from time to time. Let me give you an example. Take a common social interaction. A person greets you and makes a remark that reflects a common pattern of normal conversation.
My reaction time could be different, because I am visualising the dynamic, from a metacommunicative point of view, it could be shorter, because I already know what would have happened. What they perceive is a variation from the pattern they are used to, sometimes considerable, sometimes not.
Maybe

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
So back story is I used to do a lot of cringe shut andwas socially awkward

But 9th grade seems even worse

My class treats me extremely retardedly a black nigger literally calls me the n word and after I insulted his ass goes bitching to the miss how I insulted him

And another cringe ass guy who thinks he is a thug came telling me to shut up while talking to the mister.. for no reason and calls me naughty like a fuking kindergarten

:feelswhy:and the niggas in my class aren't even good looking mid to below mid except one guy

Anyone help?:feelswah:
lookism classic (as in the discrimination, not the forum)