TFW you fear normal dates because you are boring mofo

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
like, ive been on 50 dates

most of them were boring.

if you try to combat awkward silence, you lost, because it means talk doesnt flow normally
if talk doesnt flow normally, it means you either are very bad at talking (unlikely) or that shes not into you (very likely)

sometimes women are into a guy visually but they are boring and the guy is boring too and the date wont work and they will say there was no spark

only thing u can do on boring date is to escalate but she can shut it down

my most awkward dates were when the hoe saw few of my pics but still said nothing on date because 'i look differently' (fuck u) and i ended basically buying a beer for us two, drinking one and talking to myself entire date.

lol at these hoes

thats why since that i only take women for a walk

but i cant relate to what they say. their perfect lives, parties, friends, cars, jobs, studies

i have none of dat chit
thats why going on date sucks

i dont even care about sex that much and I can fake interest and being interesting but whats the point

i am so cursed, will never get a relationship with slim woman

LaughSmug

This is why should not judge me.

I go on date and have good convo with Chinese girl about manga, videogames, and anime.

slim woman

she was slim qt girl

I’ve never been on a date but I can get a rough idea what one would be like for me.

Autism + social interaction = disaster

like, ive been on 50 dates

most of them were boring.

if you try to combat awkward silence, you lost, because it means talk doesnt flow normally
if talk doesnt flow normally, it means you either are very bad at talking (unlikely) or that shes not into you (very likely)

sometimes women are into a guy visually but they are boring and the guy is boring too and the date wont work and they will say there was no spark

only thing u can do on boring date is to escalate but she can shut it down

my most awkward dates were when the hoe saw few of my pics but still said nothing on date because 'i look differently' (fuck u) and i ended basically buying a beer for us two, drinking one and talking to myself entire date.

lol at these hoes

thats why since that i only take women for a walk

but i cant relate to what they say. their perfect lives, parties, friends, cars, jobs, studies

i have none of dat chit
thats why going on date sucks

i dont even care about sex that much and I can fake interest and being interesting but whats the point

i am so cursed, will never get a relationship with slim woman
story of my life
so many dates without second dates exactly for the reason you explained
thank god I luck out from time to time where it just works effortlessly

This. If you are interesting and she doesn't make conversation, just leave. Granted some women are shy but you can tell the difference