That facemask thing made me mentally ill

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
It's been a long time since I noticed that girls are much more interested in me with the mask.

I have an upper third with chico eyes and a decent width of cheekbone, I think without joking that it mog a huge percentage of the population. But my lower third is really birdcel tier (mostly visible from the side) my jaws are obviously recessed and my nose looks way too big because of it. I have been a chronic mouth breather all my life before the blackpill.

I had a girl like 6psl come up to me some time ago and then when I took off my mask she clearly said "Wow you really look worse without the mask", it hurt me so much that I stopped talking to her, she must still be wondering why I ignored her and acted cold after that :lul:

There is also this girl that I tried to get some time ago, I approached her and with the mask it seemed that I had my chances, she was responsive to my texts and let me approach her and talk to her, then one day I ate lunch with her, 2 days later as if by chance I was a needy creep..

Almost 1 year has passed since those experiences but now there is this cute girl at the uni who was strangely interested in me, she was following me everywhere, looking at me smiling, rubbing my shoulder and stares at me when we talk, she made several references to the fact that I should ask her out somewhere I never gave an answer, guess why? I don't fucking wanted her to see me without the mask. So now she has lost her patience and ignores me.

That facemask thing is driving me crazy, I now can't put a foot outside without having it on my face and I do my best for people to not see me without it.

Only a CCW BIMAX will MAYBE save me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 16456, Jagged0 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Poor you, you need a bimax to ascend. Nigga, there are people here who have unfixable failos and are fucked for life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Slyfex8
Poor you, you need a bimax to ascend. Nigga, there are people here who have unfixable failos and are fucked for life.

I live for the sole purpose of thinking that one day I'll get a CCW bimax, but bro I'm a 19yo student and I need AT LEAST 15k...

I wish I was like kakashi and girls acting like that when I remove my mask

But sadly it will never happens

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
So you attract women when you face is covered up. Lol.