That moment you know she met Chad

thecel

thecel

morph king
My crush suddenly stopped showing interest in me. Although she used to reply to my texts and engage in conversations, lately she started dry-texting me and now left me on delivered (which she rarely did before).

Her last 5 messages: “Okay”, “No”, “Y”, “Oh”, and “Hi”

This is how you know she met Chad Thundercock.

Swallow the Chadpill.

@moonblunt Can you help me, wise slayer?

If you’d like to view other threads about this girl, ask below and I’ll reply a long list of URLs. Why didn’t I put the list in this post? It’s so you’ll bump this thread in the process of asking for it. :bigbrain:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Arcturus, Deleted member 12688 and 6 others
Using as my own thread

Is cutting off people fast a good trait?

For niggas, if they show a hint of disloyalty, I cut them off instantaneously, u usually gotta test em like, lending them a dollar and if they don't return it, instant cut off

And w females if they blatantly ignore of disrespect me they're instantly cut off too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MostGLSlayer, thecel and 1 other person
Using as my own thread

For niggas, if they show a hint of disloyalty, I cut them off instantaneously, u usually gotta test em like, lending them a dollar and if they don't return it, instant cut off

And w females if they blatantly ignore of disrespect me they're instantly cut off too
low inhib drug lord mentality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and thecel
Using as my own thread

For me it was like that sometimes, its like a phase...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and thecel
Using as my own thread

Cutting off people fast is good if you have many options. You can afford to reject people if your social opportunities are plentiful. If you’re like me, you need every human connection you can get, so you never cut anyone off, ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 6403
My crush suddenly stopped showing interest in me. Although she used to reply to my texts and engage in conversations, lately she started dry-texting me and now left me on delivered (which she rarely did before).

Her last 5 messages: “Okay”, “No”, “Y”, “Oh”, and “Hi”
Is she black and fat

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
If someone sends me a Y or oh = instablock

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Thomsson, Arcturus, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Y’all wanna provide real help?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and owlofathena
Y’all wanna provide real help?
What race is she? How badly are you struggling to get white girls in texas right now?

• +1
maybe she's busy or in a bad mood, give her some time and if she keeps acting like that call her out on it and see what's wrong with her.

• +1
What race is she? How badly are you struggling to get white girls right now?
She’s Black. Latinas and Black girls fog White girls on average. I’m not struggling to text White girls because I’m not even trying to. I’m a lazycel; this girl is the only girl I’m currently texting.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 13511 and owlofathena
Delete the fucking state dox

Latinas and Black girls fog White girls. I’m not struggling to text White girls because I’m not even trying to (I’m a lazycel).
Nah man a Nordic Stacy mogs everyone tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and thecel
maybe she's busy or in a bad mood, give her some time and if she keeps acting like that call her out on it and see what's wrong with her.

Can it be maybe she’s on her period? Do periods make girls show less interest in familiar subhumans (and more interest in new Chads)?

How does one know if pheeemalez are on their periods?

Last edited:
I’m not struggling to text White girls because I’m not even trying to.
Sounds true. White girls could never handle this raw sex appeal.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SadLivwr, thecel and Deleted member 14781