The 1 second NoLust ruleset

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Here is the official 1 second NoLust ruleset, by Dasyu Amsha/ Vedic_Luciferian

1) ANY thought of women to be neutralised within 1 sec of that thought arising.

2) No Female Imagery whatsoever (mags,Youtube,reels, pics on or offline)

3) No Female Voice as much as possible (even if its ur GrandMa sharing bedtime stories)

4) No approaching women ever in ur life(this part is most important.means if women never approach u with romantic or sexual interest, u accept dying a celibate. No arranged marriage backdoor.plz don't take part if u cannot swear in the name of God on this, else u will get cursed)

5)Always be open & truthful to other 1 sec NoLust Oathtakers. If u happen to have any thought of women in ur mind for more than second consciously u are out..u have to restart from beginning.rule No 4 & 5 are sacred, u get cursed by God if u break them even after swearing an oath

6) practice of NoLust is done thru moment to moment Buddhist noting or observation of testicle feelings or brain feelings when thoughts of women about to invade.(Yuttadhammo how to meditate on YT). 1 second NL is one of the most difficult practices known to man

7) Some Additional rules: you are to look down while talking to open unless until a woman really explicitly sexually comes on to you..else u are to never make eye contact with women..even if it's ur own mother or grand mother.avoid female proximity as much as possible or entirely

8)u can sex a girl on 1 second NoLust(1sNL) if she openly wants u sexually & is forcing herself on u.only catch is da girl should've been unknown to u b4 starting 1sNL. to cut out any risk of attraction due to familiarity & to make sure da attraction in her is only due to ur 1sNL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 28916 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
I will be on no lust challenge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 5815
@BrahminBoss You in bro? I will be committing to this starting tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Impossible without practising meditation tbh . I’m in I have to start meditating anyway for sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Impossible without practising meditation tbh . I’m in I have to start meditating anyway for sleep.
This guy @Nad said no female imagery but he has a gook female in his profile pic. what a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 23558
Imagine taking advice from a bbc addicted subhuman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
This is advice from Narendra Modi and them niggas
Screenshot 20230801 172010 Chrome

you may just want to castrate yourself

Imagine taking advice from a bbc addicted subhuman
I NEVER cum I just promote bbc to the gentiles and even got paid for it for a while lol but even that I have stopped since taking the 1sec NoLust oath under God there is no turning back I'm living a holy life

3555720 1690605286609

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
I NEVER cum I just promote bbc to the gentiles and even got paid for it for a while lol but even that I have stopped since taking the 1sec NoLust oath under God there is no turning back I'm living a holy life

View attachment 2356006
The niggers who own that server are actually retarded. If you're going to spread propaganda, why would you do it on a containment forum like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Chuando Tan..57 year old fashion photographer and lifelong celibate NoLuster

The niggers who own that server are actually retarded. If you're going to spread propaganda, why would you do it on a containment forum like this?
its a jew and he owns other bigger servers for operations on /r9k/, /b/, /pol/, and many subreddits he hires indians for pennies to do bbc spam all day long

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
its a jew and he owns other bigger servers for operations on /r9k/, /b/, /pol/, and many subreddits he hires indians for pennies to do bbc spam all day long
That's so sad :feelskek:
Is he actually Jewish?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815