The 2 most beautiful Chinese women are gay (lesbian) for each other

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
These two are Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, they were part of a C-pop idol group that was supposed to imitate a Japanese one
They look so beautiful holy fuck
Snaptikapp 73754337085574054418

Snaptikapp 73754337085574054419

GL F2sIbAAEkVS1

GKI p7obIAAlcfb

F0 IxnaaAAE6QEl

F0 IytIaYAEf wO

GR460KdaEAALqol

GN3yYWQakAA6F4F

Ab4b0cd0dcf793bcaa67e52cd5a96426

Yi is very obviously the "man" in the relationship, considering that she always wears pants and is dressed in boyish clothes, but from what I've seen from their videos and home vlogs, they are both very feminine

They also performed quite provocatively on stage

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, Latinolooksmaxxer, boxface34 and 19 others
I prefer the one from yesterday who looks like Tifa Lockhart

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I prefer the one from yesterday who looks like Tifa Lockhart
My queen Sohee is still # 1

Alice sohee v0 xmfyhzbtaz1a1

But these two are very beautiful too... I'd put her at first place and these two at 2nd and 3rd

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, PrinceLuenLeoncur, aspiringexcel and 3 others
These two are Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu, they were part of a C-pop idol group that was supposed to imitate a Japanese one
View attachment 3168267
View attachment 3168269
View attachment 3168270
View attachment 3168271
View attachment 3168273
View attachment 3168276
View attachment 3168278
View attachment 3168279
View attachment 3168281

Yi is very obviously the "man" in the relationship, considering that she always wears pants and is dressed in boyish clothes, but from what I've seen from their videos and home vlogs, they are both very feminine

respawn

Ok. And?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Yuki
I want to see them without makeup

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, aerty and yodasbigonials
Any reason the fucking TikTok links don't work today?

• Ugh..
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, aspiringexcel and JohnDoe
In their natural state they are not attractive in the least, like any average Asian.
They look the same to me. A bit of eyeliner is what makes most of the difference

Honestly still not bad

Second time in 5 years on this forum that I see noodles that aren't some pan faced gooks
The side profiles are very good
Screenshot 20240913 202438

Screenshot 20240913 202428

Screenshot 20240913 202413

Yi has a "masculine" side profile and Shiyu has a very feminine one. It's a good contrast

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, Mewton, sigma ✰ and 2 others
@qFlodz

You should have told me these two were in the same group of that one girl you mentioned

They're way better looking imo

blud this ain't it aren't you poor you need to start hustling instead of simpin ya feel me.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
blud this ain't it aren't you poor you need to start hustling instead of simpin ya feel me.
I already have a girlfriend

I'm simping more than usual because we're to go in LDR, depending if some things happen or not

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
@qFlodz

You should have told me these two were in the same group of that one girl you mentioned

They're way better looking imo
They are the new generation, I haven't followed them, it's the same group/organization, whatever, but they are new, and the old members are out of the group/retired/older now and doing other activities, like more mature-oriented (like other forms of media, like commercials, movies, guest on TV shows, guest singing individually at various events, presenters at various shows/events, cosplay etc.)

• Woah
View attachment 3168267
View attachment 3168269
View attachment 3168270
View attachment 3168271
View attachment 3168273
View attachment 3168276
View attachment 3168278
View attachment 3168279
View attachment 3168281

They are probably fulfilling some assignments by some bad niggers, one of them being put up a lesbian ruse

• JFL
They are the new generation, I haven't followed them, it's the same group/organization, whatever, but they are new, and the old members are out of the group/retired/older now and doing other activities, like more mature-oriented (like other forms of media, like commercials, movies, guest on TV shows, guest singing individually at various events, presenters at various shows/events, cosplay etc.)
I had no idea the same group could go through multiple generations
C-pop sounds completely different from K-pop

They aren't that young though, they're in their mid 20s

They are probably fulfilling some assignments by some bad niggers, one of them being put up a lesbian ruse
While the Chinese government doesn't forbid gay relationships, it strongly discourages them or favors heavily hetero couples and families

I believe they happened to fall in love because, when your group dances like this

It's probably not easy to keep straight

What's the alternative? I personally wouldn't want an attitude filled Chinese ricecel instead

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
While the Chinese government doesn't forbid gay relationships, it strongly discourages them or favors heavily hetero couples and families

I believe they happened to fall in love because, when your group dances like this

It's probably not easy to keep straight

What's the alternative? I personally wouldn't want an attitude filled Chinese ricecel instead

doesn’t k pop not reach to western audiences ?

Now post them without makeup/filters

I find lesbians hot as fuck, but these “women” don’t even give me a semi

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Now post them without makeup/filters

I find lesbians hot as fuck, but these “women” don’t even give me a semi
They look about the same

Main difference is eyeliner and the eyebrows

K pop yes, Korean pop

These girls are Chinese and relatively unknown outside of China
Are you western. ?

Did you start off researching kpop and find this. ?

Doesn’t one not rotate with their asian pop culture voyage ?

I know the jews maybe have nothing to with it but Just saying

no way u that gullible, with the amount of filters they have

Cute, I hope they don’t beat each other up like more then half of lesbian relationships

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰ and HeightPilledum
Two high mtns

Are you western. ?

Did you start off researching kpop and find this. ?

Doesn’t one not rotate with their asian pop culture voyage ?

I know the jews maybe have nothing to with it but Just saying
Korean pop is the only one relevant

Chinese pop is unknown in the western hemisphere. The few idols who are known are male and only because they performed outside of China

I had no idea the same group could go through multiple generations
C-pop sounds completely different from K-pop
China has 30x the population of South Korea, so there's always a continuous flow of fresh meat, so it's easier to maintain the same name/brand that's already popular, and in the meantime add a few new members once a few old members drop out, compared to make a new group/new organization and hope it will go big, like the South Koreans do..

Also they are not gay (like 95% of them). At most bisexual, but no one knows anyway and all these interactions are just for the fans, who see these things as more spicy..

• +1
no way u that gullible, with the amount of filters they have
Nigger, they literally look the same on stage

I didn't pick some random instagram thots, they are live performance dancers

Ain't it funny that Asian women are so beautiful you retards think they aren't real?

• +1
China has 30x the population of South Korea, so there's always a continuous flow of fresh meat, so it's easier to maintain the same name/brand that's already popular, and in the meantime add a few new members once a few old members drop out, compared to make a new group/new organization and hope it will go big, like the South Koreans do..
Sounds a bit counterproductive though

The Korean formula works better as we've seen
The Chinese should just pick their cream of the crop and launch a few groups at the time
Also they are not gay (like 95% of them). At most bisexual, but no one knows anyway and all these interactions are just for the fans, who see these things as more spicy..

I know vast majority of them aren't
, but these two are definitely gay

Screenshot 20240913 222017

It doesn't feel like a "we just playing bro" thing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and JohnDoe

Ain't it funny that Asian women are so beautiful you retards think they aren't real?

i know the level of asian frauding. I've seen chink bitch with her photo on a lock screen. This yellow baboon wasn't even close to her photo

i know the level of asian frauding. I've seen chink bitch with her photo on a lock screen. This yellow baboon wasn't even close to her photo
Ok faggot, you got catfished, we get it... Join the club...

I got catfished by a Brazilian prostitute

These aren't catfishes though since they look like that irl

• +1
Ok faggot, you got catfished, we get it... Join the club...

I got catfished by a Brazilian prostitute

These aren't catfishes though since they look like that irl
it wasn't a catfish just a woman who I've met IRL. They do fraud a bit too hard its just part of their culture

The Korean formula works better as we've seen
The Chinese should just pick their cream of the crop and launch a few groups at the time

I know vast majority of them aren't
, but these two are definitely gay

View attachment 3168602

It doesn't feel like a "we just playing bro" thing
hot

• +1
View attachment 3168267
View attachment 3168269
View attachment 3168270
View attachment 3168271
View attachment 3168273
View attachment 3168276
View attachment 3168278
View attachment 3168279
View attachment 3168281

Way too skinny. I don't like looking down at a girl's legs when I'm hitting it from the back and feels like I'm seeing a couple toothpicks sticking out of a pair of marshmallows stuck together.

They don't give a shit about the market outside China. There are enough domestic consumers + also in Asian countries (like India, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, etc.) who are very obsessed with C-pop (and K-pop), so they have no need to market too much outside China (and it's not just the pop industry, it's every kind of entertainment industry).

China you can say it's an individual planet, its own eco system, trying as much as possible to make other countries dependent on it (for gross profit at home obviously, like any other country), and to be as little dependent on other countries as possible (especially in key sectors like energy or food).

Average city in China in 2024:

• +1

Nobody thinks they are beautiful nigga

we all know they fraud, gooks are the best at frauding with makeup.

Nobody thinks they are beautiful nigga

we all know they fraud, gooks are the best at frauding with makeup.
make up isn't magic.

• +1
make up isn't magic.
5D6E6B78 511B 4FE8 ADF6 E5EFE463808F
3EFD498F 14B9 415B ADA9 B80606079865
5D7009C4 FF30 4191 B541 91F2E0512DCE

Makeup was literally invented by gooks for gooks.

Add on top, of surgery which gooks dominate.

there’s no point pretending like chinks are natural beauties. They aren’t.

View attachment 3168758View attachment 3168759View attachment 3168760

Makeup was literally invented by gooks for gooks.

Add on top, of surgery which gooks dominate.

there’s no point pretending like chinks are natural beauties. They aren’t.
Even the examples you posted aren't that different

The noses, mouths, face shapes are the same. The "after" are different angles, lighting, facial expressions and in some clickbait ones are just photoshops

white women do this too btw
4375210 downloadfile21

• +1
Even the examples you posted aren't that different

The noses, mouths, face shapes are the same. The "after" are different angles, lighting, facial expressions and in some clickbait ones are just photoshops

white women do this too btw
View attachment 3168774

Taylor Swift is a bad example, nobody actually finds her that attractive outside of her femcel fat fanbase

You’re arguing that these gooks are suppose to naturally look like that (which tbh they still look like shit even with all that)

When we all know, they don’t. It’s also why western media seems to praise gooks with more “natural” features like Lucy Liu and Hoyeon Jung

Because they know these gooks you see in the Chinese media and K-pop world, are fraudstars

Taylor Swift is a bad example, nobody actually finds her that attractive outside of her femcel fat fanbase
/pol/cels find her attractive
They still simp for her to this day despite she's a leftist

And Taylor Swift is undoubtedly above average for a white woman

/pol/cels find her attractive
They still simp for her to this day despite she's a leftist

And Taylor Swift is undoubtedly above average for a white woman

She’s attractive by default,

blonde, blue eyes, tall, skinny

She looked the best when she was younger and had long hair

692593EC 1247 4931 A744 E81E89E97081
52EAC8A7 B9B0 4C31 84E8 D51126B0770A
E134117C 9748 4599 A30B FF43F139B2A0