the ability to post our pictures in "Ratings" anonymously

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Time online
47d 1h 58m
Here are some options:
1)Post on imgur then link it to a ratings thread, you can delete the imgur whenever you want, if someone saved the picture then it's over for you.

2)Post on r/truerateme then make a post here saying "thoughts on this guy?" No one will know it's you and you can delete the reddit post whenever you want.

Aquiillaxo

Aquiillaxo

Zephir
Time online
56d 2h 53m
Yellow_fever_cel said:
Here are some options:
1)Post on imgur then link it to a ratings thread, you can delete the imgur whenever you want, if someone saved the picture then it's over for you.

2)Post on r/truerateme then make a post here saying "thoughts on this guy?" No one will know it's you and you can delete the reddit post whenever you want.
Valid solutions tbh. The second one I gave you a jfl cuz it's very obvious lmao.

Just post your pictures tbh. Don't come off as a narcy and everyone should be good with you. Also even if people mock you their basement dwelling incels who don't go outside so leave them the fuck alone they' hide behind screens talking shit because it helps them feel better about themselves

K

koalendo

Arcanologist
Time online
64d 1h 24m
Yellow_fever_cel said:
Here are some options:
Aquiillaxo said:
Valid solutions tbh. The second one I gave you a jfl cuz it's very obvious lmao.

Just post your pictures tbh. Don't come off as a narcy and everyone should be good with you. Also even if people mock you their basement dwelling incels who don't go outside so leave them the fuck alone they' hide behind screens talking shit because it helps them feel better about themselves
I don't want anyone here to know my identity because I talked about very personal stuff before, so I can't show my face unless its completely anonymous and got nothing to do with this account
Yellow_fever_cel said:
r/truerateme cant rate for shit, the ratings here are way better

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

Time online
47d 1h 58m
koalendo said:
r/truerateme cant rate for shit, the ratings here are way better
I know r/truerateme is bad, the point of posting there is so you can crosspost anonymously and experts here will rate you. Or you could make an account on lookism.

K

koalendo

Arcanologist
Time online
64d 1h 24m
Yellow_fever_cel said:
you could make an account on lookism.
that's a good solution, how different are they at rating compared to this site?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

Time online
47d 1h 58m
koalendo said:
that's a good solution, how different are they at rating compared to this site?
I haven't used it but it's the same concept, blackpilled looksmaxxers. A lot of the userbase crosses over so I imagine lookism is good at ratings.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
210d 21h 4m
I think the ability to post anonymously in general is a pretty good idea, maybe only for people past a certain threshold of posts though.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

["IVL"| d'astherinde 🕎 (Lecnilatir) ["33"|
Time online
137d 19h 51m
doxxing will increase

CookiesAndCream

CookiesAndCream

Overlord
Time online
206d 10h 25m
interesting idea tbh. let people post their faces without your acccount attached to it. owners should still see who posted what and maybe even have to approve the posts to avoid doxing. doxing = ban

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Zephir
Time online
198d 15h 32m
CookiesAndCream said:
interesting idea tbh. let people post their faces without your acccount attached to it. owners should still see who posted what and maybe even have to approve the posts to avoid doxing. doxing = ban
jewish overlords would not allow this there is a reason u cant sign up with vpn

copingvolcel

copingvolcel

6'4", 193 lbs, Novice Lifter
Time online
32d 6h 28m
You could pull a Lorenzo Von Matterhorn and then claim that your picture is a famous celebrity in your area.

People would believe it if you come from a very small town.

AsGoodAsItGets

AsGoodAsItGets

Vision architect, 🌲😵‍💫
Time online
36d 20h 14m
koalendo said:
I wanna get rated but I don't wanna do a face reveal.
give us the ability to post anonymously in the rating section, if you don't want people to abuse this feature then you can limit every user to use it only once a week or a month.
Yesh this is something that can actually help people. Most people rot here and shitpodt without ever getting retings or opinions on how to improve.

copingvolcel

copingvolcel

6'4", 193 lbs, Novice Lifter
Time online
32d 6h 28m
AsGoodAsItGets said:
Yesh this is something that can actually help people. Most people rot here and shitpodt without ever getting retings or opinions on how to improve.
My first post on here was my rating thread, which is now the most viewed rating thread on the entire forum

Users who are viewing this thread