• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 176
>being 30
>still hasn't settled down with a respectable woman
>has no offspring

>complains on a Malaysian shrimp harvesting forum about bloat 24/7

What went wrong zyros?

1: settling down is ruining your life
2: Due to my hatred of nature and aging I don't want to reproduce, have a legacy nor have any kind of offspring. I only care about when I am alive. If I die, I don't give a fuck, if it was in my hand, the universe would die with me. Reproduction is the only instinct based on one's death (leaving a replacement) so I won't ever participate on it. I wish for immortality, not death. Having offpsring is accepting death.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
Would you deepthroat his dick?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
Being able to judge male aesthetics =/= being gay

don't be one of these inceltears cucks
Nah it’s a legitimate question, if you could clone his looks onto your looks, would you do that?

Nah it’s a legitimate question, if you could clone his looks onto your looks, would you do that?

Thats another question, would be hard to decide. Some bad time to have a lifetime of elite tier looks, probably would

Thats another question, would be hard to decide. Some bad time to have a lifetime of elite tier looks, probably would
That’s what I thought :forcedsmile:

only care about when I am alive. If I die, I don't give a fuck, if it was in my hand, the universe would die with me. Reproduction is the only instinct based on one's death (leaving a replacement) so I won't ever participate on it. I wish for immortality, not death. Having offpsring is accepting death.
Well you may not look like the vampire in the OP but you sure act like one

2: Due to my hatred of nature and aging I don't want to reproduce, have a legacy nor have any kind of offspring. I only care about when I am alive. If I die, I don't give a fuck, if it was in my hand, the universe would die with me. Reproduction is the only instinct based on one's death (leaving a replacement) so I won't ever participate on it. I wish for immortality, not death. Having offpsring is accepting death.
Wouldn't refusing to reproduce be accepting human mortality? Our only chance of metaphorically living forever is passing on our genetics and memes to our offspring, right?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
Wouldn't refusing to reproduce be accepting human mortality? Our only chance of metaphorically living forever is passing on our genetics and memes to our offspring, right?
That was my thought minus the memes

That was my thought minus the memes
Well, by "memes" I mean the original definition of them that Dawkins coined. Like... "Don't talk to strangers" would be a meme, or random shit people tell their kids cures hiccups, stuff like that.

Well, by "memes" I mean the original definition of them that Dawkins coined. Like... "Don't talk to strangers" would be a meme, or random shit people tell their kids cures hiccups, stuff like that.
I've never heard it used like that. Learn something new everyday ig

I've never heard it used like that. Learn something new everyday ig
I guess if you stretch the term: dank internet memes are actual memes, but they're pretty worthless compared to shit like altruism and how to prepare food.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I guess if you stretch the term: dank internet memes are actual memes, but they're pretty worthless compared to shit like altruism and how to prepare food.
Lol no they're of vital importance!
247c4x1is9721

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
No. We reproduce because we die. Reproduction is the ultimate negation of individuality and ego. I dont give a flying fuck about genetics, legacy or shit if its not theac tual me the one living. Anyyhing other than me existing is bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
No. We reproduce because we die. Reproduction is the ultimate negation of individuality and ego. I dont give a flying fuck about genetics, legacy or shit if its not theac tual me the one living. Anyyhing other than me existing is bullshit.
So instead of compromising you're fine with laying down and accepting death on your own? I don't get it.

So instead of compromising you're fine with laying down and accepting death on your own? I don't get it.

No, i may die but i will never accept death. Having offspring is also cucking and slacing away the only life you have.

>being 30
>still hasn't settled down with a respectable woman
>has no offspring
>complains on a Malaysian shrimp harvesting forum about bloat 24/7

What went wrong zyros?
He was about to ascend but then facial bloat ruined all his chances for ten years straight.
Over for facialbloatcels.
U are such a cringe Lord emo fag omg.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Nibba and androidcel
He was about to ascend but then facial bloat ruined all his chances for ten years straight.
Over for facialbloatcels.

U are such a cringe Lord emo fag omg.
What why emo lmao

Because that is exactly what a deep emo would say,also you look like a twighlight character
arent emos all about "oh my life's shit i want to die"

also what do you mean by twilight character? My physical looks?

Manlet and according to ex gfs dickcel.
And got divorced by a slut with daddy issues

unlike some i actually want children. so i can teach them mewing and good posture and give a good and better life

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
hes like 8/10. pretty impressive but nowhere near the pinnacle.

metal as fuck, vro. if you dont pop one kid your genes are forever gone which is basically the meaning of life, which is the ultimate end goal, even if it costs out your ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back