The absolute state of far right incels cucks and groypers

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
As many of you may know, there was a terrorist attack in the U.S.A and it appears it was because of political and racial motives by a BLM supporter who has a long criminal record.
Now far right cucks and pedogroypers are fighting.
So what do you think the far right incel /pol/ cucks are saying? "We all need to be racist"
20211123 202707

Now is the worst part, groypers are saying that she deserved to die because she would be dating a brown man (muslim, Indian or black) in the future and hating her own skin
20211123 204031

-Groyper cuck logic:
White kid die
Thinks about children fucking black men
20211123 202736

Absolute disgusting human beings. We all here trash talk and hate far left commies and that's correct, but these low life subhuman cucks are not better. Extremism is dangerous and I always warned people about that. Don't be a extremist. God... I love being a center right moderate (liberal conservative)
IMG 20201023 143020

IMG 20210301 180905

IMG 20210608 090253

Plus, hating women is cope and racism is cringe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, stamaster21, Deleted member 6128 and 9 others
These people literally are cuckservatives
they are attacking “wignats” in the tweet. can you even read? :lul:

And they are getting flamed by people on the “far right“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15338 and RealLooksmaxxer
These people literally are cuckservative

I read almost all of these trash and they are not mainstream "conservative christians", they are cleary far right individuals.

Mainstream conservatives don't say racist shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
“95% white girls will grow up becoming race traitors” these niggas literally create fake scenarios in their heads and then get mad at them LMFAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
Creating a false sense of 'racism' and following it just to be edgy is so cringe

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15338 and n0rthface
But it's true no one should have any sympathy for any foid even if it's a mini foid
As the current system of leftist gynocentric will make them hostile towards all men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ethniframementalcel and fras
But it's true no one should have any sympathy for any foid even if it's a mini foid
As the current system of leftist gynocentric will make them hostile towards all men
“mini foid” nigga get off the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
IDK what some of those terms mean, but I'm wondering if the TuxedoGroyper tweet is just bait.

Extremists are so fucking annoying, most of my friends became extreme right supporters and I just stopped talking to them tbh they are so annoying calling everyone who disagrees with them cucks commies and soys when they are lankey 90 pound mfs and 5’6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras, thereallegend and GetShrekt
‘We all need to be racist’ :unsure: I’m sure he had perfectly liberal views of black people before this happened.

IJWkcNh.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes I have sympathy
IMG 20201022 000224

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I read almost all of these trash and they are not mainstream "conservative christians", they are cleary far right individuals.

Mainstream conservatives don't say racist shit like that
Groypers are civic nationalist Christcucks.
American first is a part of the GOP and has many mainstream cons inside of it, It also has many non white member.

just look at the replies, they are getting attacked by people who are far right, one of the tweets even calls out “wignats” :ROFLMAO:

and main stream conservatives are moderately racist

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 15338
faggots have beliefs like this then wonder why they cant get women 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

just rope already you utter abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: jfl just kill commies and blmers the one that burn buildings

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metagross, thereallegend, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
Shit thread ngl

• +1
faggots have beliefs like this then wonder why they cant get women 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

just rope already you utter abomination
I don't wonder why I can't get women
It's because I'm brown 🟤

• JFL
>Incel-tier biological determinism
You know that this meme is made by a coping truecel when you read this, God i hate people who make memes so much.
@n0rthface

• JFL
mainstream politics are cringe, plain far-right extremism is too mainstream already for me to find that based

Follow an ideology that's only followed by 20 more ppl out there or nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fras, thereallegend, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
You know that this meme is made by a coping truecel when you read this, God i hate people who make memes so much.
@n0rthface
I don't know what are you talking about, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Well if you are a extremist I can see why you don't like it
not wanting immigration or lgbt propaganda being taught to children is a radical extremist thought according to mainstream politics

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 15338
not wanting immigration or lgbt propaganda being taught to children is a radical extremist thought according to mainstream politics
?? I'm against that too, but I don't need to be a bigot, homophobic,transphobic or shit like that to know that things like that are not welcome in a classroom full of children. Respecting people is different from supporting their life style.

And it's because the mainstream has gone to far left, things will cooldown in the future.

• +1
?? I'm against that too, but I don't need to be a bigot, homophobic,transphobic or shit like that to know that things like that are not welcome in a classroom full of children. Respecting people is different from supporting their life style.
If you don’t support that, you are an extremist according to the people who push this stuff.

the problem with the moderate right, is that they never actually do anything to combat the left. They will just let them win and win and win (they even do this when in political power).

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
And it's because the mainstream has gone to far left, things will cooldown in the future.
I don’t think so, these people are insane and hellbent on changing society and the political landscape.

things will actually cool down when the right takes action, asserts its beliefs and takes the steering wheel out of the hands of a mentally ill suicidal political force.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
These people literally are cuckservatives

Typical cuckservatives it takes the death of children to promote their political agenda

Cuckservatives won’t use the same principles when a cumskin shoots up an elementary school and kills 50 children

• +1
If you don’t support that, you are an extremist according to the people who push this stuff.

the problem with the moderate right, is that they never actually do anything to combat the left. They will just let them win and win and win (they even do this when in political power).
That's the problem, in the end unfortunately progressivism will win.
2456398 IMG 20210709 235550 105

I have a little admiration for those who are still fighting in the "culture war".
But in the end I think it's an inevitable battle to fail, everyone knows that civilizations have their stage of creation, maturation, peak, decay and destruction. A civilization/society in its decay stage will never return to its peak phase.
It's like the nature of time, only forward and never backward. Conservatives/reactionaries want to preserve and keep burning the flame that lights up civilization, but this flame has long been extinguished and what remains is nothing but worship of the ashes.
I does not matter how hard you try combating the left. You are just delaying the destruction of the inevitable.
This is a hot take but in my opinion to defeat the monster, you have to turn in to the monster.

Last edited:
  • +1
The mainstream media is entirely money motivated conservatives act as if theyre owned by leftists

• +1
The mainstream media is entirely money motivated conservatives act as if theyre owned by leftists
I think its half and half, in the current day both political parties are practically identical, the cuckservatives are just lagging behind 5 years.

@n0rthface
I think I've seen the original before, and it didn't have that, must have been an edit.

I don't think so. Being a moderate is good.
The fetishism with being moderate and "not far on either side" is cringe.

The Radical Center strikes back.

As many of you may know, there was a terrorist attack in the U.S.A and it appears it was because of political and racial motives by a BLM supporter who has a long criminal record.
So what do you think the far right incel /pol/ cucks are saying? "We all need to be racist"
View attachment 1414746

Now is the worst part, groypers are saying that she deserved to die because she would be dating a brown man (muslim, Indian or black) in the future and hating her own skin
View attachment 1414761
-Groyper cuck logic:
White kid die
View attachment 1414762

Absolute disgusting human beings. We all here trash talk and hate far left commies and that's correct, but these low life subhuman cucks are not better. Extremism is dangerous and I always warned people about that. Don't be a extremist. God... I love being a center right moderate (liberal conservative)
View attachment 1414766
View attachment 1414767
View attachment 1414770
Just lol at these fucking subhumans.

Muh wignat, muh groyper

niggas with "incel" in their username talking about defending white women

you can't make this shit up

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fras
View attachment 1414746

View attachment 1414761
-Groyper cuck logic:
White kid die
View attachment 1414762

View attachment 1414766
View attachment 1414767
View attachment 1414770
How are these groypers cucks then? More like based and hold women accountable unlike stormfrontcels