THE ACTUAL QUICKEST FUCKING WAY TO BECOME CHAD (GTFIH NOW)

kyb

kyb

mog or be mogged
54mXa

Let C represent the "Chad" factor, which we'll attempt to compute. We start by taking the square root of confidence (Cf) and adding it to the inverse of awkwardness (Aw) multiplied by charisma (Ch). Then, we raise this sum to the power of fashion sense (Fs) divided by sense of humor (Sh) multiplied by gym hours (Gh) squared. Next, we subtract the product of pick-up lines attempted (Pa) and cologne potency (Cp). Finally, we multiply this result by the ratio of hair gel (Hg) to humility (Hu).
C = sqrt(Cf) + (1 / Aw) * ChC = ((Fs / Sh) * Gh^2) - (Pa * Cp)C = C * (Hg / Hu)C = (Fw / Ns) + (1 / Sl) * ExC = log[(Fw / Ns) + (1 / Sl) * Ex] * Js^2C = (Em / Pu) + (1 / Vg) * (Tc / Ms)
Results on noisy synthetic images SNR 0dB containing two circles of radius 10 with Q640
Now, we take the inverse tangent of eye color (It_ec) divided by the cosine of the facial golden ratio (Cf_gr) multiplied by the sine of the angle of bicep flexion (Sin_bf). This intricate ratio is then added to the tangent of the angle of hip sway (Tan_hs) divided by the arc length of an irresistible wink (Arc_wink)

C = sqrt(Cf) + (1 / Aw) * ChC = ((Fs / Sh) * Gh^2) - (Pa * Cp)C = C * (Hg / Hu)C = (Fw / Ns) + (1 / Sl) * ExC = log[(Fw / Ns) + (1 / Sl) * Ex] * Js^2C = (Em / Pu) + (1 / Vg) * (Tc / Ms)

C = atan(Ec) / cos(Fs) * sin(Bp) + tan(Dm) / arc length(Sm)

This is one of the forums gems and the quickest way i could find to becoming chad, based on these calculations i've made you can ascend to chad within 4 weeks, goodluck!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, studymaxxer, Account717 and 4 others
View attachment 2280860
Let C represent the "Chad" factor, which we'll attempt to compute. We start by taking the square root of confidence (Cf) and adding it to the inverse of awkwardness (Aw) multiplied by charisma (Ch). Then, we raise this sum to the power of fashion sense (Fs) divided by sense of humor (Sh) multiplied by gym hours (Gh) squared. Next, we subtract the product of pick-up lines attempted (Pa) and cologne potency (Cp). Finally, we multiply this result by the ratio of hair gel (Hg) to humility (Hu).
View attachment 2280880Now, we take the inverse tangent of eye color (It_ec) divided by the cosine of the facial golden ratio (Cf_gr) multiplied by the sine of the angle of bicep flexion (Sin_bf). This intricate ratio is then added to the tangent of the angle of hip sway (Tan_hs) divided by the arc length of an irresistible wink (Arc_wink)

This is one of the forums gems and the quickest way i could find to becoming chad, based on these calculations i've made you can ascend to chad within 4 weeks, goodluck!
dnrd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and AsGoodAsItGets
Entered into my calculator and instantly got my nose bridge retracted and my jaw line became more down, and forward grown. Also expanded my IPD.

Insane modern spellcasting shit

Fruit of evolution type shii

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, BoredPrince and AsGoodAsItGets
have fun staying an incel.
Entered into my calculator and instantly got my nose bridge retracted and my jaw line became more down, and forward grown. Also expanded my IPD.

Insane modern spellcasting shit

Fruit of evolution type shii
i tried to say it's fucking legit, this forum wont listen..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Gaygymmaxx and AsGoodAsItGets
View attachment 2280860
View attachment 2280880Now, we take the inverse tangent of eye color (It_ec) divided by the cosine of the facial golden ratio (Cf_gr) multiplied by the sine of the angle of bicep flexion (Sin_bf). This intricate ratio is then added to the tangent of the angle of hip sway (Tan_hs) divided by the arc length of an irresistible wink (Arc_wink)

BOTB

View attachment 2280860

Still easier than reaching Chad level through looksmaxing.

And here's a simplified version of the equations:

Equation 1: C = sqrt(Cf) + (Ch / Aw)
Equation 2: C = (Fs * Gh^2 / Sh) - (Pa * Cp)
Equation 3: C = C * (Hg / Hu)
Equation 4: C = (Fw / Ns) + (Ex / Sl)
Equation 5: C = log[(Fw / Ns) + (Ex / Sl)] * Js^2
Equation 6: C = (Em / Pu) + (Tc / (Vg * Ms))
Equation 7: C = (atan(Ec) * sin(Bp) / cos(Fs)) + (tan(Dm) / arc length(Sm))

the equations simplify to
OP = faggot

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 29078 and italiangigaChad
Come PMS whore we will schedule a dicksucking session behind a parking....

how about this equation:
wake up at 3 am, drop off all of your clothes, stand on your bed and start shouting AMOGUS for 300 times, then a mythical creature called your mother will appear and teleport you to a place called mental hospital where you will mog everyone and your competition will be so low that you could legit psychomaxx and fuck mentally ill women there 24/7 and become the chad sexgod.

You will never be any of these niggas Brutal

Attachments

• 2620208_2020927_47691495_383088652251419_6663060150280404849_n.jpg
    2620208_2020927_47691495_383088652251419_6663060150280404849_n.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
Great work but your proof is slightly flawed. You forgot to account for hte speed of light