the actual reason i dont go out with ugly girls

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
is because when i see a girl i rly like my charisma and social skills reach impossible levels cuz my brain will do anything it can to FUCK her. meanwhile, with ugly girls im a vegetable to they get bored very fast. but tbh, fuck ugly hoes acting like they are princesses, they dont deserve shit with that attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 16369
is because when i see a girl i rly like my charisma and social skills reach impossible levels cuz my brain will do anything it can to FUCK her. meanwhile, with ugly girls im a vegetable to they get bored very fast. but tbh, fuck ugly hoes acting like they are princesses, they dont deserve shit with that attitude.
Ugly hoes act like princesses because fakecels like you give them validation

Ugly hoes act like princesses because fakecels like you give them validation
no i dont. im low effort with ugly girls

Did you make an exception for these?

20230702 120639

3496248 1688061968706

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
no i dont. im low effort with ugly girls
One time a goblina approached me I told her to fuck off I didn't even look at her while saying it you gotta be brutal you pussy this is the only way to destroy thier ego

One time a goblina approached me I told her to fuck off I didn't even look at her while saying it you gotta be brutal you pussy this is the only way to destroy thier ego
i never was approached lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit