the amount of recessed people in uk is astounding

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
when i moved schools from dubai to UK I was astounded to see the number of recessed people over there very few of them are forward grown all of them have overbites and a chinless face when I grew up in dubai all the people around me were 60percent of the time all forward grown this had to be a reason and ii think it is equated with diet people in dubai usually don't eat fast food and eat cultural foods mostly hard foods like meat and nuts but here in the west they eat fast food everyday and that maybe a reason for undeveloped jaws here the jaw isn't performing to its max capacity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Xangsane, Preoximerianas and 3 others
UK ≠ EU

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Preoximerianas, CristianT and 3 others
glad theyre not a part of us anymore!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 15305, Preoximerianas and 7 others
all western countries have a very large number of recessed people. go to rural asian and indian villiages if you want to see forward growth moggers

everyone in my class out of 17 people has some form of recession except 2 people and im not even joking or over exgarating when i say that. many of us need bimax

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Preoximerianas, Lorsss and 4 others
all western countries have a very large number of recessed people. go to rural asian and indian villiages if you want to see forward growth moggers

everyone in my class out of 17 people has some form of recession except 2 people and im not even joking or over exgarating when i say that. many of us need bimax
true in my school here in the uk at least 7 people out of 48 males in a levels have a good forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
true in my school here in the uk at least 7 people out of 48 males in a levels have a good forward growth
bro its even worse in my class. im not even kidding when i mean they are proper recessed like they have genuine recession. it will only get worse bro trust me since very very few people are breastfeeding kids and pretty much no one gives there kids hard foods anymore

have a kid and breastfeed him and make him chew hard stuff like beef jerky and he'll forward growth mog 95% of westerners next generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Lmao, Patient A and 2 others
is recessed when u have no chin? someone take me through it i’m still a noob on this site

is recessed when u have no chin? someone take me through it i’m still a noob on this site
most people have a convex side profile aka recessed and the one further right is concae aka underbite which is unattractive ideal is the middle one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
yes uk is subhuman central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
Honestly, most British people(men and women) tend to be unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
no one gives there kids hard foods anymore

have a kid and breastfeed him and make him chew hard stuff like beef jerky and he'll forward growth mog 95% of westerners next generation
:feelsuhh:hard foods. regurgitating subhuman kys

:feelsuhh:hard foods. regurgitating subhuman kys
me and @wanttobeattractive probably have if not at least one of the best jaws on this site, personally for me I attained it from eating hard foods ever since I was a child and I presume that he did the same to get a good lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Solidcoin, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, chadferguson and TrestIsBest
im not arab jfl
you entitled Middle Eastern oil fags are all the same anyways. slimy, slaver, incompetent parasites that did deals with the devil. your empire has been funded by corrupt foreign ultra elites, designed by westerners, actively built by slaves, and protected by foreign militaries. And now your countries people get to parade the world at free expense as you please as per result of the devils contract.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, chadferguson, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
you entitled Middle Eastern oil fags are all the same anyways. slimy, slaver, incompetent parasites that did deals with the devil. your empire has been funded by corrupt foreign ultra elites, designed by westerners, actively built by slaves, and protected by foreign militaries. And now your countries people get to parade the world at free expense as you please as per result of the devils contract.
Where do I sign mr satan? :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Im not arab , but honestly i don't care let them starve, let there be slaves, its not affecting me in fact I'm proud that its happening we get richer while the poor get poorer:p;)

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Im not arab , but honestly i don't care let them starve, let there be slaves, its not affecting me in fact I'm proud that its happening we get richer while the poor get poorer:p;)
The biggest difference between a jew and an Arab, one tries to play down their parasitic existence the other just agrees with you and calls you a racist, laughs, then does a burnout with their Lamborghini and drives away into the sunset. lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member, chadferguson and 1 other person
The biggest difference between a jew and an Arab, one tries to play down their parasitic existence the other just agrees with you and calls you a racist, laughs, then does a burnout with their Lamborghini and drives away into the sunset. lmao
word :love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
when i moved schools from dubai to UK I was astounded to see the number of recessed people over there very few of them are forward grown all of them have overbites and a chinless face when I grew up in dubai all the people around me were 60percent of the time all forward grown this had to be a reason and ii think it is equated with diet people in dubai usually don't eat fast food and eat cultural foods mostly hard foods like meat and nuts but here in the west they eat fast food everyday and that maybe a reason for undeveloped jaws here the jaw isn't performing to its max capacity

My theory on the explosion in recessed chin males in the west is the helicopter parenting that took off in the 80s. These females started dragging their kids to the doctor for any little runny nose etc giving them medication etc. that made them start mouth breathing more. One argument against this are females didn't explode with recessed chins as much as males but I think the effects on them were mitigated some by all the estrogen we are exposed to now.

• +1
My theory on the explosion in recessed chin males in the west is the helicopter parenting that took off in the 80s. These females started dragging their kids to the doctor for any little runny nose etc giving them medication etc. that made them start mouth breathing more. One argument against this are females didn't explode with recessed chins as much as males but I think the effects on them were mitigated some by all the estrogen we are exposed to now.
could be a valid point

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
FB IMG 1635596382022

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15853 and Deleted member 14166
The UK is a developed country so their population are all consuming soft processed foods so their faces aren't developing to the degree that their ancestors were. It can be seen across much of the developed world and even large sections of the developing world too. With globalization allowing for access to the soft processed foods from international fast food conglomerates like McDonalds.

• +1
Not just UK, all of Asia, lot of LATAM and vast majority of the west are all shit in terms of facial bones.

Idk what the reason is, can hypothesise many things, but generally only place I have seen people with good bones on average is the Caucasian countries, I mean from Turkey in the west to India in the east (most Indians stop themselves being Chadpreet due to having bloated faces hiding their bones), and Africa (South Africa and Kenya).

It's a crying shame but my advice to any westerncel with shit bones is go to Asia and run JBW game and u can get 8s and 9s noodlewhores

• +1
  • +1
That's one reason for sure, we can defo all agree th change is lifestyle driven, and u can see this very starkly in Asia as well as the west.

Asian guys in their 40s and 50s are WAAAY more developed facially than younger generation. It is most obvious in China and Japan, less so in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88