The amount of times ive tried to kill myself

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Only to find thats its so fucking hard to tie the noose over my lake, to jump in and drown, to fall off the tallest building, to jump off a bridge

I never find that one final step to actually do it, idek why it fucking sucks man wish i could kill myself maybe things would be better without me, i mean even if i kill myself, noone will ever care, my family would be relieved that they wouldnt have to pay for my funeral tbh yet its that one hope, that one tiny bit of hope that maybe life will get better, i keep clinging on only to realise that it never began...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rambocel and Deleted member 14875
if you are on this site you are narcy therefore you wont kill youself :)

Only to find thats its so fucking hard to tie the noose over my lake, to jump in and drown, to fall off the tallest building, to jump off a bridge

I never find that one final step to actually do it, idek why it fucking sucks man wish i could kill myself maybe things would be better without me, i mean even if i kill myself, noone will ever care, my family would be relieved that they wouldnt have to pay for my funeral tbh yet its that one hope, that one tiny bit of hope that maybe life will get better, i keep clinging on only to realise that it never began...
dnrd

• So Sad
Reactions: SadLivwr
Gun is the easiest one.

if you are on this site you are narcy therefore you wont kill youself :)
bro im an ethnic in the west, we'd get death punched if we were narcy lao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670