The autistic kids at school actually slay

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
You know it's fucking over when even the weirdest most annoying kids at school have their own friend group and you don't. The nerdy social outcast kids actually have a bigger more close knit social circle than most normies thanks to Discord and clubs like Shonen Jump club, DnD club, Super Smash Bros club, Chess club, Anime club ect.at my school.

Many of them are autistically low inhib and don't give a fuck about what people think of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they get fucks regularly either because most of them have girlfriends/boyfriends because of their tightly knit circles which revolve around their nerdy interests. Pure suifuel. Meanwhile I'm a KHHV in my Senior year and haven't talked to anyone since 8th grade. It's fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
They don't have foids in their social circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
-nerda/dnd
-girlfriends
Chose one

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
-nerda/dnd
-girlfriends
Chose one
This isnt true in my experience. A lot of those prototypical "nerdy" things have become very normie, and girls latch on to them to appear more quirky.

• +1
Reactions: Jack
2 foids said they were in DnD club, one was subhuman though

Nevertheless, there's actually a good amount of foids in these clubs especially Anime club
Dude hot foids are partying with chads. Wft you're talking about

legit bro, just have autism theory
i need to join a magic the gathering group or smth, slay that stanky landwhale pussy

Dude hot foids are partying with chads. Wft you're talking about
I know, I'm not saying I would fuck the foids at those clubs if that's what you're thinking

so who cares about foids in these clubs?
Nigga I'm pointing out that the people in these clubs are aspie yet they still get laid, are you really not getting this?

Last edited:
getting laid with ugly foid doesn't matter are you net getting this?
Only some are subhuman, others are average or above. Either way they're still getting sex and we're not. A lay is a lay.

I'm anime circle maxxing rn
I'm anime circle maxxing rn