The average modern woman hates when the average man has options

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to flirt with a woman (5'8", 5/10 face wise, long legs) on tinder and the day we wanted to meet up she called the date off. Guess why? Because she discovered that I was flirting with one of her friends at the same time. And she got mad at me like a fucking witch.

This is fucking ridiculous because she got tones of attention and flirtations on a daily basis. Yet she couldn't even stand the fact that I had another option besides her. She must be thinking that I was a "safe" nice guy yet hee ego went broke when she learned that I got options.

The average modern western woman has loads of options, but what happens when an average guy has more than one girl to flirt with instead of simping to her only? She'll lash out. JFL, who fucking cares.

Looksmaxing = more choices
More choices = more power

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Future Arablite, androidcel and 1 other person
Flirting with a friend is kinda bad move

Her friend, not mine. I met both on tinder, but I didn't know they knew each other :feelshaha:

No i meant flirting with her friend was bad move. But if you dident know thats fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Modern women are degenerate trash. I hope more men wake up and see them for the vacuous cum guzzling sluts they are.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Deleted member 616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back