SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Our very own @FatmanO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 616, GoMadAndSTFU and 12 others
Thanks for sharing. I’ll have a look on it as soon as I’m in home. Btw I like this kinda of making money methods too. Since they seem to be fast profitable

LOL
3 INSANE ways to GET PUSSY as A SUBHUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AraTe, CopeIsReal and 9 others
WRONG
its dan pena he changed my fucking life lmao look at this stupid shit.

WRONG
its dan pena
jfl hope you're joking with that shit. That guy speaks for hours saying nothing of substance, but people think he's good because he talks all aggressive and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and poonkiller9000
you can literally see his jewish genetics at the molecular level

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, CopeAndRope and 2 others
looks like fatman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl hope you're joking with that shit. That guy speaks for hours saying nothing of substance, but people think he's good because he talks all aggressive and shit.
Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
If you would do some research and watch his seminar videos, read his book on website, you'd know what to do. It works and is the fastest way to build generational wealth. I've closed deals and made alot of money dude say what you will but im up here and ur down there idk why i evern bother responding to these post lmao im bored.

Chasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had
If you would do some research and watch his seminar videos, read his book on website, you'd know what to do. It works and is the fastest way to build generational wealth. I've closed deals and made alot of money dude say what you will but im up here and ur down there idk why i evern bother responding to these post lmao im bored.
I've watched his seminars. He just repeats catchy phrases and says "stop being a bitch" for hours on end. The guy is a low iq retard who makes money as an inspirational speaker.

I've watched his seminars. He just repeats catchy phrases and says "stop being a bitch" for hours on end. The guy is a low iq retard who makes money as an inspirational speaker.
Jesus loves you, sir.

Check out Anton Kreil if you're into stocks. His 2hr vid showcasing the way investment banks & hedge funds operate is pretty insightful.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
You all will regret wasting so much time watching this shit in a few years. Hell, maybe in a few months even.

It's all useless. These people won't give you methods that work, and if they do you will still have to work harder than everyone else following it. The harsh truth is that if you have a high IQ you will probably find a way to make money and be successful. No need for this YT cope.

There are no good gurus. All are fake prophets. The sooner you learn that the better.

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
b
Check out Anton Kreil if you're into stocks. His 2hr vid showcasing the way investment banks & hedge funds operate is pretty insightful.

careful with him, he's a failed trader who does what every other asshat does - sell dream of teaching people to be rich

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
b

careful with him, he's a failed trader who does what every other asshat does - sell dream of teaching people to be rich
Don't buy anything from him lol. You can still benefit from his free videos.