The Best Rating System

Deformed Chico

Deformed Chico

Years ago they tried to put me in the...
Before discovering the black pill, I used to think that Ryan Gosling was good looking. Now that I have swallowed the black pill, I see the world through a different lens. Friends who I thought were good looking, were actually ugly as fuck. I think that's how girls see us from birth. Girls are blackpilled from birth. They see the world through the black pill lens. That's why they use their elder sisters' or mothers' fake-up. They know how important looks are in our current society. Sometimes when friends of mine got pointed out by girls that they were ugly, I was schocked, because to me they were pretty. I didn't know the criteria that determine someone's attractiveness. I did a lot of research about lookism and looks theory. Now I know how foids see the world. I used to think I was good looking. I thought the reason why girls didn't approach me was because of my clothes, or behaviour, not my looks. I'm also the proof that you can have top tier eyes and not be a Chad. I have above average eye area, but my face is disgusting as a whole. You have to have a lot more the one good trait, and no deformities to be a Chad. Harmony is important, but if you have top tier features it doesn't prevent you from being pretty.

TL;DR
If you want to know if you're a Chad, you don't need to ask autists in low T forums to give you ratings. Just go outside and interact with girls. If most foids try to directly or indirectly suck your dick, you're good looking. They are the best rating system. I know there are girls who find Chico or Gandy ugly, but those are outliers. Most girls see you as a Chad, if you are one.
View attachment 918442D6-B9C1-46C1-8879-65E5DA2BBA40.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reeaway and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico