The best shoe lifts

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
The problem with shoe lifts is that a lot of them are pretty obvious like this

81a9ThunYFL._UX395_.jpg

41FXy6WqvHL.jpg

And look crappy too.

I see some manlets wearing these retarded shoes trying to benefit from the lift but it completely kills their style. Also if you go for shoes with lifts there aren't a lot of options. Most shoes don't have lifts by default.

Don is probably the only brand that sells shoes with lifts that don't look this obvious and still has loads of options. They are expensive though but if you are serious about lifts I think this is definitely an investment worth the money.

https://donsfootwear.com/en/all-elevator-shoes

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
C'mon bro what are you talking about those shoes are so awesome! My wife's boyfriend Laquarias got them for me and my doggo last year and now I can reach the cookie jar when I earn enough husband points!!1 :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, dogtown, SquareChinOrDeath and 2 others
C'mon bro what are you talking about those shoes are so awesome! My wife's boyfriend Laquarias got them for me and my doggo last year and now I can reach the cookie jar when I earn enough husband points!!1 :soy::soy::soy:
:lul::lul::lul:

The problem with shoe lifts is that a lot of them are pretty obvious like this

81a9ThunYFL._UX395_.jpg

41FXy6WqvHL.jpg

And look crappy too.

I see some manlets wearing these retarded shoes trying to benefit from the lift but it completely kills their style. Also if you go for shoes with lifts there aren't a lot of options. Most shoes don't have lifts by default.

Don is probably the only brand that sells shoes with lifts that don't look this obvious and still has loads of options. They are expensive though but if you are serious about lifts I think this is definitely an investment worth the money.

https://donsfootwear.com/en/all-elevator-shoes
they look like shit

hubby points
remember for next time

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Being a few centimeters taller will not make a girl suck your dick so why would you want this?

Being a few centimeters taller will not make a girl suck your dick so why would you want this?
Lifts give you more height than few centimeters lmao.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Every inch matters. However nobody forced you to wear them.

??? ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ??????? ?? ? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????.

Some basketball shoes have thick soles and more normie so it draws less attention.

How tall are you in lifts and without?
5'7'' barefeet. But I live in India and moving to another SEA country this month so it isn't as over as it would be in the West.

Are there any good quality lifts that look like normal sneakers?

Some basketball shoes have thick soles and more normie so it draws less attention.
They fuck up your style though. You can't wear them with any kind of clothes. Imagine wearing a suit and wearing basketball shoes at the same time.

5'7'' barefeet. But I live in India and moving to another SEA country this month so it isn't as over as it would be in the West.
Thats most likely best way to cope with manletism. Do you use lifts always when you go outside house?

• +1
Thats most likely best way to cope with manletism. Do you use lifts always when you go outside house?
Not always, but most of the times. How tall are you btw?

They have sneakers with lifts as well.
I need these to get 6 foot. I hope they can lift me 3 inches :feelshmm:

That would probably look ridiculous and easily noticeable though

Not always, but most of the times. How tall are you btw?
5'11 but my adult height is most likely around 6'1-6'2.5. And i am 15 currently lmao

• +1
Oh shit yeah those actually look decent. I might need to get the ones from the second link. Thanks
The second one only have an option of 2 inch lift max. But you'd find many such shoes on the site.

The second one only have an option of 2 inch lift max. But you'd find many such shoes on the site.
I think 2 inches is enough for me, but I'll look for some closer to 3 later. Site looks like it has plenty of options