The best skin stack ever [skincels get in here]

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
This stack is extremely effective and very cost-effective.

1. 5mg of Accutane (oral isotretinoin) a day

Although Accutane is known to have harsh side effects such as depression, dry eyes, joint problems, etc. As the lowest dose, 5mg has a very low chance of causing these sides. A Randomized Controlled Trial was conducted to test the efficacy of 5mg Accutane (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23617693/). The study concluded that: Isotretinoin 5 mg/day is effective in reducing the number of acne lesions, and improving patients dermatologic quality of life, with minimal adverse effects.

5mg is great for people with mild acne and oily skin. 5mg daily completely changed my complexion with no side effects. However, an increase in dose is needed depending on the severity of the acne. I wouldn't recommend taking more than 20mg a day because as the dose increases, consequently the risk of side effects also increases.

Accutane is extremely cost-effective and convenient. I used to hate having to stick to a strict and costly skin routine with one day off resulting in a breakout.
A 6 month supply will cost $77 https://aipctshop.net/product/isotroin-accutane5-mg-10-tablet/

2. 0.05% topical isotretinoin applied once nightly

Isotretinoin is great for skin completion. I recommend 0.05% which is the lowest dose because of its anti-aging benefits. The dose can be increased but it takes the skin a while to get used to it. I higher dose won't be necessary if you're also taking oral Accutane. 0.05% isotretinoin will cause some redness at first but it will soon go away. Topical isotretinoin combined with Accutane is a killer combo. Isotretinoin is also cheap you can cop with out a prescription on aipctshop

3. 0.05mm derma roll once a week
- reduces skin imperfections such as scar and wrinkles

4. sunscreen (very important)
Your skin will be sensitive to sun exposure from Accutane and topical isotretinoin. Sunscreen is also the ultimate longevity max. Nothing damages the skin more than the sun

5. chapstick with sunscreen
I experienced occasional dry lips. Chapstick works wondoers

Vitamin stack
- vitamin C

- Beta carotene
IDK if this stuff works but I use it. It's supposed to give your skin a glow but I can't tell if its from the iso or the beta

Drink lots of water

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LooksmaxxHopeful, Xangsane and 14 others
S tier thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Absolute genius

does derma roll help with the ice pick type scars? mine arent that deep but they are 'holes' in the skin, not pigmentation

I have a lot of them after accutane unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
does derma roll help with the ice pick type scars? mine arent that deep but they are 'holes' in the skin, not pigmentation

I have a lot of them after accutane unfortunately

The derma roller helps with all kinds of scars. If theyre really bothering you id recommend professional treatment

The derma roller helps with all kinds of scars. If theyre really bothering you id recommend professional treatment
yeah im thinking of getting microneedling done, i dont think its that expensive, worth tbh

Why accutane instead of tretinoin?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and PubertyMaxxer
People keep bringing up beta carotene to make you glow more orange and chances are it'd be great for people who are lighter skinned but what about darker skin?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and AscendingHero
high iq low dose isotretinoin user :soy:

Do you know half life of isotretinoin? Thinking of doing like one pill of 20mg per week, thoughts?

Tret and mosturizer once a day and dermaroll every 4-6 weeks with PRP and im good to go.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Elvisandreaa
wtf lol you should just moisturise. dont put this chemical concoction on ur face. bad idea

wtf lol you should just moisturise. dont put this chemical concoction on ur face. bad idea
Yes, I forgot to include moisturizer. But it is pretty self-explanatory to use moisturizer when your skin is dry. But for me, after being on this stack for months my skin has adapted. I don't need to moisturize or wash my face in the morning. I wake up, splash my face with cold water and I'm good to go.

Last edited:
high iq low dose isotretinoin user :soy:

Do you know half life of isotretinoin? Thinking of doing like one pill of 20mg per week, thoughts?

The half-life is 22hours. You could take 20mg 3 times a week for a similar effect.

Ver

Although Accutane is known to have harsh side effects such as depression, dry eyes, joint problems, etc. As the lowest dose, 5mg has a very low chance of causing these sides. A Randomized Controlled Trial was conducted to test the efficacy of 5mg Accutane (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23617693/). The study concluded that: Isotretinoin 5 mg/day is effective in reducing the number of acne lesions, and improving patients dermatologic quality of life, with minimal adverse effects.

5mg is great for people with mild acne and oily skin. 5mg daily completely changed my complexion with no side effects. However, an increase in dose is needed depending on the severity of the acne. I wouldn't recommend taking more than 20mg a day because as the dose increases, consequently the risk of side effects also increases.

Accutane is extremely cost-effective and convenient. I used to hate having to stick to a strict and costly skin routine with one day off resulting in a breakout.
A 6 month supply will cost $77 https://aipctshop.net/product/isotroin-accutane5-mg-10-tablet/

Isotretinoin is great for skin completion. I recommend 0.05% which is the lowest dose because of its anti-aging benefits. The dose can be increased but it takes the skin a while to get used to it. I higher dose won't be necessary if you're also taking oral Accutane. 0.05% isotretinoin will cause some redness at first but it will soon go away. Topical isotretinoin combined with Accutane is a killer combo. Isotretinoin is also cheap you can cop with out a prescription on aipctshop

Your skin will be sensitive to sun exposure from Accutane and topical isotretinoin. Sunscreen is also the ultimate longevity max. Nothing damages the skin more than the sun

Vitamin stack
- vitamin C

- Beta carotene
IDK if this stuff works but I use it. It's supposed to give your skin a glow but I can't tell if its from the iso or the beta

Drink lots of water
very high iq i do this my self with 10 mg every other day of accutane my skin is spotless. I dont use topical retin a tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and aspieSavage
idk about that study

It was sponsored by the " industry" + Most people taking that low of a dose usually end up with no improvment what so ever if you look at accutane sub in reddit and even if relapse is a lot higher in those cases

Last edited:

Vitamin stack
- vitamin C

- Beta carotene

Drink lots of water
How about my current routine?

- CeraVe Moisturizer in the morning after brushing teeth and washing face
- Lipbalm

- AcnaTac Tretinoin 0.25% before going to bed
- 8mg Astaxanthin ED
- 2 Litres Water ED

@oldcelloser @alainchalamet @aspieSavage

Last edited:
How about my current routine?

- CeraVe Moisturizer in the morning after brushing teeth and washing face
- Lipbalm

- AcnaTac Tretinoin 0.25% before going to bed
- 8mg Astaxanthin ED
- 2 Litres Water ED

@oldcelloser @alainchalamet @aspieSavage
here we go

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
And do you just keep taking accutane ?? It accumulates in your fat cells.
The goal with accutane is to make it accumulate and overdrive your body with vit a basically poisoning yourself with vit a and having reduced oil production as a side effect.
You run it in a cycle its not a cream you can keep taking jfl.

Instead of oral isotretinoin retin-a before sleep will have the same benefits with almost non-existent side effect profile

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back