The best thing to do

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
As an ugly loser who has never had a girlfriend and never will, I found that the best way to cope is to simply do the following:

1. order good fast food from a place you really like
2. Get a good drink (a good beer, wine, or energy drink)
3. Listen to some good music you enjoy (through mp3, phone, or record player)
4. Put on your favorite video game.

It is a fun distraction. You have good food to eat, good video game while listening to good music and drinking something very good.

It helps coverup the pain and you barely even remember you are feeling it. The music, food, and gaming really helps you forget your anguish and drowns out the bad voices in your head that tell you to kill yourself and to kill others.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Almost Chadlite, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Nicki Minaj Spaghetti GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
As an ugly loser who has never had a girlfriend and never will, I found that the best way to cope is to simply do the following:

It is a fun distraction. You have good food to eat, good video game while listening to good music and drinking something very good.

It helps coverup the pain and you barely even remember you are feeling it. The music, food, and gaming really helps you forget your anguish and drowns out the bad voices in your head that tell you to kill yourself and to kill others.
There you go again projecting your own fantasies onto women. I have this odd feeling that you’re a serial rapist, or will become one. “Yea, she was asking for it! I knew the moment I saw her..”

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I don't like fast food, too greasy salty and expensive, I only drink water because it's healthy, music gives me unnecessary dopamine I don't need, I lost interest in video games a while ago

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Vermilioncore
Revolutional

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 3828 and Vermilioncore
I don't like fast food, too greasy salty and expensive, I only drink water because it's healthy, music gives me unnecessary dopamine I don't need, I lost interest in video games a while ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 3828, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
If I were you I’d have killed mtself ages ago then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7224
1. The act of eating and shitting disgusts me
2. Soda makes me feel bloated and even uglier
3. I don't listen to music (because it fucking sucks)
4. Vidya is not cutting it for me anymore, I literally started to analyze every single NPC's face and compare them to mine.

Also this is the assured self destruction version of the "work out shower and get a hobby" normie advice, which is unironically better.

If you're killing yourself anyway, do something more exciting with your life in the meantime.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 3828
1. The act of eating and shitting disgusts me
2. Soda makes me feel bloated and even uglier
3. I don't listen to music (because it fucking sucks)
4. Vidya is not cutting it for me anymore, I literally started to analyze every single NPC's face and compare them to mine.

Also this is the assured self destruction version of the "work out shower and get a hobby" normie advice, which is unironically better.

If you're killing yourself anyway, do something more exciting with your life in the meantime.
Damn nigga I would have blown my head off years ago if I was you, shit you don’t enjoy anything in life :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
or just plan surgeries and wear lifts

i already do this. :feelswhy:

She such an ugly whore. Not even all the makeup in the planet could make her gorilla face look good
Ugly but she zygos and maxilla mogs you and entire site sure

+1 for gnomemaxxing lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
incel invents COPING

She such an ugly whore. Not even all the makeup in the planet could make her gorilla face look good
That’s crazy , I busted a fat nut to her last night

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine