The BEST way to objectively assess progress

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
There is a time and place to compare yourself to others (I'm not a bluepilled cuck), but you should not do so if you want to objectively measure progress.

I repeat...the best method to assess whether there has been a continuous development over time IS NOT TO COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.

The best way to see if you're progressing is by contrasting your best days with your previous best days. Back in 2019 (my lowest point), my finest day consisted of going to the gym and messing around for 30 minutes, chatting with 3 Beckies on Snapchat, meeting up with friends, and spending the entire evening playing video games with them. An excellent day for the time.

My best day, though, more recently, was going to the gym and completely destroying my routine while adding more weight to the bar than I did the previous day. I left with a great sense of strength and power. The whole time I was happy because I was playing songs I liked and looking forward to fucking this girl I liked later that night. After I hit the gym, I got ready, and guess what I did that night?

A clearly superior "best day" to my best day from the previous six months. Over time, I'm getting better. Objectively, this was a much better day than my previous best day 3 years ago as a depressed retard.

Conclusion: I am making progress.

Also ik this is not rly looksmaxxing advice but idc cuz the moneymaking and success forum is a ghost town and offtopic is a shithole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and Toth's thot
tagging hi iq niggas: @RabidRosaries @fucclife

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19157
There is a time and place to compare yourself to others (I'm not a bluepilled cuck), but you should not do so if you want to objectively measure progress.

I repeat...the best method to assess whether there has been a continuous development over time IS NOT TO COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.

The best way to see if you're progressing is by contrasting your best days with your previous best days. Back in 2019 (my lowest point), my finest day consisted of going to the gym and messing around for 30 minutes, chatting with 3 Beckies on Snapchat, meeting up with friends, and spending the entire evening playing video games with them. An excellent day for the time.

View attachment 1819623

My best day, though, more recently, was going to the gym and completely destroying my routine while adding more weight to the bar than I did the previous day. I left with a great sense of strength and power. The whole time I was happy because I was playing songs I liked and looking forward to fucking this girl I liked later that night. After I hit the gym, I got ready, and guess what I did that night?

View attachment 1819624

A clearly superior "best day" to my best day from the previous six months. Over time, I'm getting better. Objectively, this was a much better day than my previous best day 3 years ago as a depressed retard.

Conclusion: I am making progress.

Also ik this is not rly looksmaxxing advice but idc cuz the moneymaking and success forum is a ghost town and offtopic is a shithole
i hate all this "dont compare yourself to others bs" were all competing. now. asfar as assessing your own progress. sure dont compare yourself to others. but a 500 pound dude who has lost 100 pounds has the same smv. like you gotta compare yourself to others if u want any puss unless your genetrically gifted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Sondern
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
My dark blue eyes
Screenshot 20220809 174557 Snapchat
still mog :love:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827