The better-looking you get the more awkward women act around you

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Something I've noticed, when you're ugly or fat women don't even see you as a possible contender so ironically they are likely to act NICER to you. They may even feel sorry for you. However when you looksmax and get better looking they get more forward about trying to make it obvious they're rejecting you beforehand even if you do nothing, probably because they have a boyfriend or don't want to allow themselves to get interested, because now you're a potential contender in their perception so they start acting weirder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lasnt, litaz, House Lannister and 12 others
Yeah I can see them acting awkward with you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, FacialStructure404, BigBoy and 29 others
The biggest difference being handsome makes is that you are more visible and girls get nervous because they want you to like them. People look at you and engage you in conversation, while ugly/average people usually get ignored unless they are strikingly hideous.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, A23ghskung, litaz and 1 other person
they act awkward around you because you look and probably talk like Adolf Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino, BigBoy, A23ghskung and 14 others
i can see women acting awkward around you but not due to the cope you just outlines here, nonsensically, but due to the fact that you have predator energy and they want to distance themselves as quickly as is possible

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BigBoy, User28823 and 1 other person
Something I've noticed, when you're ugly or fat women don't even see you as a possible contender so ironically they are likely to act NICER to you. They may even feel sorry for you. However when you looksmax and get better looking they get more forward about trying to make it obvious they're rejecting you beforehand even if you do nothing, probably because they have a boyfriend or don't want to allow themselves to get interested, because now you're a potential contender so they start acting weirder.
I've got another one.
The better looking you are the more awkward you can act around women without it being a turn off.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 9779
Whys everyone calling him hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Roamer
Hes the Führer just look at the haircut bro.
Der einzige Anführer, dessen Anführer er ist, sind die Schizo-Indianer in diesem Forum

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
Actually this may be true. I act awkward around attractive foids.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, autistic_tendencies and subhuman incel
this is huge motivation to looksmax, she will be awkward and she will think its her fault i act non nt wtf cheat code

Something I've noticed, when you're ugly or fat women don't even see you as a possible contender so ironically they are likely to act NICER to you. They may even feel sorry for you. However when you looksmax and get better looking they get more forward about trying to make it obvious they're rejecting you beforehand even if you do nothing, probably because they have a boyfriend or don't want to allow themselves to get interested, because now you're a potential contender in their perception so they start acting weirder.
glad you changed your signature, now it just looks ironic

He voted for Donald Drumpf (an actual literal nazi)
I'd rather Donald be in presidency than Biden.
His fans are just retarded but that goes for all political parties in America

What if she looks down quick after saying something to you

Cope women act awkward around me all the time.

Actually this may be true. I act awkward around attractive foids.
Its not the same u incel. Women have tonnes of validation in 2023 so they have confidence. You are awkward because you know you're a subhuman that no girl wants

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, BigBoy and Deleted member 1901