The black pill is autistic - how to ascend

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Most of you are just lazy, unmotivated. Jfl at being in a basement with no social skills thinking you can get laid if you somehow get a surgery, meanwhile NT Chad is slaying.

First women love a good body, I recommend you gain 20kg of weight if not more while doing starting strength.

A vegan diet is optimal for growth as plants contain more protein than muscle meat.

Shave your head, seriously. It looks more high t, less hair means more t

You should get better clothes, I recommend looking at reddit for fashion advice unlike what auitists would tell you here about fashion not mattering. Good clothes can make a subhuman go to high tier normie.

Next you should read Jordan Peterson, Rollo Tommassis the rational male to stop being a lazy ass.

Surgery is cope, looks is cope. Its all up to you. You will be living a relatively normal life if you follow this guide and stop being an autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 17217 and 21 others
Most of you are just lazy, unmotivated. Jfl at being in a basement with no social skills thinking you can get laid if you somehow get a surgery, meanwhile NT Chad is slaying.

First women love a good body, I recommend you gain 20kg of weight if not more while doing starting strength.

A vegan diet is optimal for growth as plants contain more protein than muscle meat.

Shave your head, seriously. It looks more high t, less hair means more t

You should get better clothes, I recommend looking at reddit for fashion advice unlike what auitists would tell you here about fashion not mattering. Good clothes can make a subhuman go to high tier normie.

Next you should read Jordan Peterson, Rollo Tommassis the rational male to stop being a lazy ass.

Surgery is cope, looks is cope. Its all up to you. You will be living a relatively normal life if you follow this guide and stop being an autist.
Post physique and time stamp

• +1
Reactions: Techmax_ and Deleted member 17997
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I don't know what a physique is but I do push ups on the train every day, idc what people think im alpha af
Post body and time stamp. Ravi posts body like a low inhib mogger, so can you

Post body and time stamp. Ravi posts body like a low inhib mogger, so can you

This is after doing starting strength, still need to do more squats to get my gluteus bigger though. I have mogger chest from all the bench presses I do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 14905, Clark69 and 9 others
View attachment 1587122

This is after doing starting strength, still need to do more squats to get my gluteus bigger though. I have mogger chest from all the bench presses I do.
Make sure to only do compounds. Don’t bother touching accessories they’re not needed. Also drink a gallon of milk everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
4AA6EF26 6E33 43E9 AAA3 75B35407B89C
Legit

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 17997
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Agreed with you until this:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
I’m not in the basement…

I’m in the attic :feelshah:

Thanks bro, lol at the idiots here who think face and height matters when its all about muscles and attitude. The state of this forum

He should just shave off his hair tbh and go to the gym
I go gym and real alpha males embrace going bald.

grand theft auto gta GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17997

Shave your head, seriously. It looks more high t

Jfl

OP you’re fat and look like ass + starting strength is a terrible program

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, FailedNormieManlet and .👽.
cope thread. your body nor your face look good i doubt that u slay tbh

btw i work out and do soft and hard maxxes.
meanwhile 16yo faggots who eat pommes everyday have cute JB GFs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonez, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17997
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Clark69, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
Most people wouldn't tell the difference between these two
Jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deprived
Another redditor with savior complex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
This is nonsense. Chicken breast and whey protein will get you more protein per volume and calories.
Surgery is cope, looks is cope.
This is nonsense. Looks are of first order importance. You must reach a certain looks threshold for traits of second order importance to count.

A lot of guys can ascend but that does not mean that everyone can. The universe was not designed to be fair.