“The black race is the ugliest race ever created by God”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Mr Baraka Mkray (aka Blackpill Martyr, aka based OG blackpiller) hated being a nigger and even said that the black race is the ugliest race ever created.

RIP to him. Every day at work I put an 8 hour playlist of him on my headphones on YouTube to help me through the day because I know he is dead and suffers just like me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 7112, goat2x and 12 others
"Black" is a funny way to spell "curry"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
@RetardSubhuman
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Arcturus and RetardSubhuman
i don't understand how a woman can find black men attractive, i can kinda understand how they can like the light skin ones but still, but i still wouldn't consider them the ugliest race since alot of women of all races love black men and would have sex with black men, i would say aboriginals,somalis and indians (south asians in general) are the ugliest races out there tbh

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Offensive Bias, .👽. and 2 others
the whole video sounded like he was doing it for jokes. dont seem like someone who will rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
i don't understand how a woman can find black men attractive, i can kinda understand how they can like the light skin ones but still, but i still wouldn't consider them the ugliest race since alot of women of all races love black men and would have sex with black men, i would say aboriginals,somalis and indians (south asians in general) are the ugliest races out there tbh
Exact same reason why guys find Asian girls attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Exact same reason why guys find Asian girls attractive
they are tricked by the media into thinking asian women are cute submissive women and white women are fat bossy retards, far from the truth they are literally seeing 0.1% of asian women or asian women caked with makeup and filters lol the majority of asian women don't look like what the media portrays but it has brainwashed people to think of a certain image when they think of asian women, but in reality we all know the average white woman mogs the average asian woman heavily

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
blacks are the most masucline, they got their own niche

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, tyronelite, wannaimprove and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

the whole video sounded like he was doing it for jokes. dont seem like someone who will rope tbh
He set himself on fire and died in 2018. He truly did rope. He was serious

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Asians/quapas are still uglier

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Asians/quapas are still uglier
true, alot of black people here mog thecel heavily, @thecel i'm sorry to say you will never get pussy until you betabuxx for a low tier asian woman or you pay for a hooker

Mr Baraka Mkray (aka Blackpill Martyr, aka based OG blackpiller) hated being a nigger and even said that the black race is the ugliest race ever created.

RIP to him. Every day at work I put an 8 hour playlist of him on my headphones on YouTube to help me through the day because I know he is dead and suffers just like me.

Self hating niggar coon cringe, being black does not help but does not hurt like being a indian, asian or abo.

true, alot of black people here mog thecel heavily, @thecel i'm sorry to say you will never get pussy until you betabuxx for a low tier asian woman or you pay for a hooker
@thecel is an exception tho
He mogs you to suicide

Attachments

• 4A0790A8-D385-4EA6-9439-D0A2FACD8D3A.jpeg
    4A0790A8-D385-4EA6-9439-D0A2FACD8D3A.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 35
Fuck everybody on this post. This is supposed to be a tribute to a self hating nigger martyr Baraka. Don’t taint it

i think that's quite racist. but there is some truth to this. white skin mogs dark skin.
Stop using racist like it's an insult because it's not. It's actually a compliment. Everyone in the world is racist without exception too.

Depends which black, if its Somalis then I agree.

I have never seen a half decent looking Somalian in my life.

@Blackgymmax hero

@isis_Bleach over for niggercels :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach