The Blackpill is autistic

C

Chillywillie

Iron
Seriously the blackpill has some small truths but it is mostly bullshit. If you go out side you will see plenty of normies in relationships. Before you say “muh betabux” I also see my normie friends are getting laid fairly easily, one night stands and all. These guys are just NT and don’t look deformed. You don’t have to look like a morph to get laid as some autists would unironicly believe. The blackpill is fed by social isolation and inexperience. Problem is a lot of blackpillers believe that they deserve a Stacy and then when they get rejected cry about the new 99/1 rule of hypergamy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Rainman988, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15099 and 22 others
Water. But 6.5 psl or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Exsubhuman, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
no shit, only incels or trolls are saying that shit lol

It's also retarded to deny that looks are a huge predictor of social, romantic and economic success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful and 12 others
i have one life and i dont want to live it as a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, HQNPmaxxing, Exsubhuman and 18 others
Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
SO YOU ARE SAYING I DONT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE MY O'PRY MORPH TO GET A KISS?
you need 5inch shoe inserts or you're not trying hard enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Chillywillie and Deleted member 8608
no shit, only incels or trolls are saying that shit lol

It's also retarded to deny that looks are a huge predictor of social, romantic and economic success.
Im not saying to not looksmax, cause looks so matter a lot. Just saying to take most incel theories with a grain of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I still wanna mog tho

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Chillywillie
Seriously the blackpill has some small truths but it is mostly bullshit. If you go out side you will see plenty of normies in relationships. Before you say “muh betabux” I also see my normie friends are getting laid fairly easily, one night stands and all. These guys are just NT and don’t look deformed. You don’t have to look like a morph to get laid as some autists would unironicly believe. The blackpill is fed by social isolation and inexperience. Problem is a lot of blackpillers believe that they deserve a Stacy and then when they get rejected cry about the new 99/1 rule of hypergamy.
Here's the only blackpill.
The sub 5 and the autistic failo.
Also the sub 175cm one too.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
It’s just over.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
8F898BFC 1BC2 4096 9A59 EB9785F58F8F

This is what I see whenever I see incel theories now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, getra, Zeta ascended and 4 others
It holds truth but living by it is pathetic.
Most people in here are insecure zoomers frauding their attributes, you can tell by the relentless attention seeking they pertake in and how they draw away from adult discussions by shitposting and thread derailing (they avoid being serious because they are afraid of being judged)

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Cope.

The Blackpill is Truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5802, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Cope.

The Blackpill is Truth

Not gonna watch all of that but these studies are shit, you can find study’s saying the exact opposite too. Tinder isn’t real life. You can find studies saying that guys only care about looks and want a top tier female but most are happy with an average girl.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser and thecel
TBH NGL PROB MABY

I also see my normie friends are getting laid fairly easily
Unless you've literally seen them getting laid, they don't. Talking to a random woman in the club doesn't mean getting laid. Hell, even if he brings her home it doesn't mean he'll fuck. Amnesia had enough stories to confirm this. Normies don't get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and oldcelloser
Blackpill is a science and it has yet to be debunked. It’s 100% real for now.
Genetic detritus will live a nightmare who will only stop once they are no longer of this world, how the fuck can you saying loud and clear that blackpill is a meme when there are millions of people marginalized and unable to pursue a decent life solely because of their appearance.
No one cares about your 4 psl normtards friends who pull up some washed up beckies whose only use is to serve as sperm bags wandering from parties to parties.
Genetic determinism is the most legit thing ever. Face, height, race, iq. All of these almost immutables attributes will shape your entire life and your place in the society
Do you really think your friends are happy ?
Setting for a life where you will have to make a lot of effort to be considered as a human being and maybe empty your balls in an average woman sporadically, it’s just pathetic man. We must aim higher than that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15338 and 9 others
Yeah no that's bullshit bro, there are literally 105 men for 100 women in the young age brackets, there literally aren't enough women for all the men, so some men by definition HAVE to get let out, and since women choose men via face, race, and height, those guys will almost all be guys that are in the bottom of those categories.

The theory is 100% legit and reality

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Do you have any idea how much you sound like a reddit inceltear soyboy?

Muh incels only want stacy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Yliaster and 2 others
Just ask any of your female relatives about looks and they Will start bullshiting you . Every time my sisters see and ugly guy They say he is creppy asf and Always forget mistakes for chad. My sister even watches fucking shows based on Main character looks and build. It never began for my 5'6 ass :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LooksmaxxHopeful
Do you have any idea how much you sound like a reddit inceltear soyboy?

Muh incels only want stacy
Lmao you know a lot of these guys say that shit. “ Virgin Stacy trad wife or death”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Unless you've literally seen them getting laid, they don't. Talking to a random woman in the club doesn't mean getting laid. Hell, even if he brings her home it doesn't mean he'll fuck. Amnesia had enough stories to confirm this. Normies don't get laid.
this; i wont even bother to explain to the low IQ ers that agreed with him why the BP is undeniable truth and sub 5 is not getting shit and they are lying;
i have 5'6" -5'8" normie faced "friends" and they lie all the time about their success

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, TeraCope54 and Slob
Genetic detritus will live a nightmare who will only stop once they are no longer of this world, how the fuck can you saying loud and clear that blackpill is a meme when there are millions of people marginalized and unable to pursue a decent life solely because of their appearance.
No one cares about your 4 psl normtards friends who pull up some washed up beckies whose only use is to serve as sperm bags wandering from parties to parties.
Genetic determinism is the most legit thing ever. Face, height, race, iq. All of these almost immutables attributes will shape your entire life and your place in the society
Setting for a life where you will have to make a lot of effort to be considered as a human being and maybe empty your balls in an average woman sporadically, it’s just pathetic man. We must aim higher than that.
sub 6= betabuxxing a fat 30 yr old becky

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Slob
THIS, i believe the blackpill is true but moreso extremes of it. Blackpill stiill applies but over exaggerated tbh, agreeed with all your points tbh.

Also THIS, banger post tbh
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Youth, looks, and a neurotypical personality. Those are the 3 legs that hold the stool up.

Cope you have to be 6'4 chad to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you deny the blackpill in 2022 it is over for you