The blackpill turned me into a cuck

mogstar

mogstar

The full realization of the blackpill made me develop a fetish for cuckoldry. I'm not going to lie. I'm ashamed of it, but it is what it is. I will never enact on it, but the only fantasy getting me hard at the moment is not about me fucking, but about me knowing my girlfriend fucks other guys.

When you deeply realize that you're genetic trash and at the bottom of the alpha hierarchy, your brain just finds a way to cope with it, which is changing the sexuality in a way that you can still have your arousal. That's why many men with small penises, including me, have a small penis humiliation fetish.

I know I don't deserve to fuck women because there's a risk of getting her pregnant and breeding subhuman children who'll only suffer in life.

I want to be asexual. I don't even aim to become a normal man with a normal sex drive anymore. I'm fucked and that's okay. I'll forever only find arousal in me being in the inferior position. I'm inferior in every aspect to the average man. This sounds autistic. But it is really about these simple things in life: Height, frame, dick size.

I was lucky to be born into a nice neighborhood in a big house, no struggles with money or weird people. I'm still fucked, because my low IQ brain was still smart enough to notice that my genetic inferiority or misfortune basically made my life worthless, that I certainly need to be a dead end.

When I was still in puberty hoping to grow to a normal framed man with a normal penis, I didn't have this fetish. Now that I know I'll forever be damned with what I have, I developed this coping mechanism. I became a cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6825, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12344 and 5 others
B

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
True story, I was the blackpill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
where do u find these stories dude lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and mogstar
this make me hard as fuck😈