The Blonde Blue-Eyed Slayer is Back

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned

Dropping major redpills on how often girls cheat

Major Conclusions from Jack Manley

Screen Shot 2018 12 21 at 11125 PM

1) Personality/NT matters a LOT!
2) High PFL + Eyelashes is a major halo and his eye color just haloes even further
3) Don't take girls so seriously look how care free and relaxed he is

JFL @ you tense mf'ers

Some of yall got ya'll panties in a bunch because you met a high IQ high income black person

Instead of being grateful he's probably dropping the most knowledge of any poster in my spare time

I still respect @bain, @Ropemaxing and @theropeking. They're the only thing closely approximating knowledgeable in the realm of female -> male attraction
@HorseFace and @King get honorable mentions

• +1
Reactions: King, Claire Violet and Future Arablite
He's only like a good friend to them. They wouldn't want to fuck with him I guess.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and BeautifulBones
Why? Would actually be good for me because I also have a baby face.

You probably don't have his baby face and his personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Why? Would actually be good for me because I also have a baby face.
Look at the other videos on his channel, he has an extremely easy time with women.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Its impressive that hes able to just causally cold approach random grills like that, he gets pretty far. Definatley coudlnt come as far as he does with a total random

what is ideal PFL then bro

Don’t you meant the blonde blue-eyed rapist seeing as he preys on extremely drunk girls?

Don’t you meant the blonde blue-eyed rapist seeing as he preys on extremely drunk girls?
lolol

Drunk girls are meaner to ugly guys then sober girls

Drunk girls are more flirty with handsome guys then sober girls

That's why girls drink it gives them a competitive advantage just like guys lmao

You have slayer friends I though you would know this @mojopin

lolol

That's why girls drink it gives them a competitive advantage just like guys lmao

Lmao sure, he's chadlite but no way is he a chad. You should also know that facial features are exaggerated when you are drunk, hence the way girls judge guys changes.

lolol

Drunk girl can be insanely mean. Had one that talked shit about one of my friends because he didnt look her in the eye when talking to her infront of like 15 people

• +1
Lmao sure, he's chadlite but no way is he a chad. You should also know that facial features are exaggerated when you are drunk, hence the way girls judge guys changes.

This is a pic of him next to a chadlite

Look at how wide his palate is
Although both of their skin is good look @ how Jack's mogs his to hell

EDIT: Also go to the third pic you can see Connor Murphy when he had a healthy hairline, Jack still mogs him facially

@Curious0
@mojopin

Lol 2 big copers reveal themselves itt

• +1
Only because there is a camera pointed in their face tbh.

ROFL and retards still wanna marry in 2018.

• +1
low inhib maxxing doing work tbh

if he was standing next to a real chad that bone mogged him though he'd be completely invisible

they would, he is famous

It's called LMS for a reason

He's not famous you can look at his old vids when he only had 1-10k subs same reactions from girls, and I don't know how people can still deny personality is not attractive. It's definitely not as powerful as looks, but it makes a notable difference.

His L and P in LMS-P are phenomenal that's why he gets the reactions he does

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
He's not famous you can look at his old vids when he only had 1-10k subs same reactions from girls, and I don't know how people can still deny personality is not attractive. It's definitely not as powerful as looks, but it makes a notable difference.

Chicks want to be on a camera. Not to mention he is decent looking and NT. Sure his NT personality helps him but the reactions would be quite different if the camera man wasn't there.

@spark
@mojopin
@battlefieldincel

If you want to compare him with someone in the same environment but,
+ Taller
- Less Attractive
- Worse Personality

Here you go

@Wool It depends on PFW. It's like what's what's the ideal shoulder circumference which I also tackled in my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-to-ideal-male-body.5163/

Just like in that thread there's an ideal PFL/PFW ratio for Slayers, STR, and LTR's I might make a thread on it soon, but I struggle with what I should release for free, and what I should only release as paid programs

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing

What's his score when you run his pic through your software?
If you claimed to be him on lookism, they would call you beta fag or something.
Wouldn't it make sense from an evolutionary perspective to be attracted to taller, more masculine looking men?

@spark
@mojopin
@battlefieldincel

If you want to compare him with someone in the same environment but,
+ Taller
- Less Attractive
- Worse Personality

Here you go

@Wool It depends on PFW. It's like what's what's the ideal shoulder circumference which I also tackled in my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-to-ideal-male-body.5163/

Just like in that thread there's an ideal PFL/PFW ratio for Slayers, STR, and LTR's I might make a thread on it soon, but I struggle with what I should release for free, and what I should only release as paid programs

They still treat him a 100 times better than they would if there wasn't a camera rolling. I think my point stands.

What's his score when you run his pic through your software?
If you claimed to be him on lookism, they would call you beta fag or something.
Wouldn't it make sense from an evolutionary perspective to be attracted to taller, more masculine looking men?

His bones are above average

Look @ his:
Chin
Eye Area
Mouth Area

JFL his labial fissure is like 3-4 SD above average and your calling him a beta-fag

I've said this before over 95% of Lookism/LooksMax is a meme I can count on one hand the amount of knowledgable members
They still treat him a 100 times better than they would if there wasn't a camera rolling. I think my point stands.

Sorry your point got mogged to shit

LMS-P

His bones are above average

Look @ his:
Chin
Eye Area
Mouth Area

JFL his labial fissure is like 3-4 SD above average and your calling him a beta-fag

I've said this before over 95% of Lookism/LooksMax is a meme I can count on one hand the amount of knowledgable members

Sorry your point got mogged to shit

LMS-P
How important is labial fissure length?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back