the brutal reality

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
it doesn’t matter how much you ascend if you don’t have the brain for it. you aren’t just randomly going to learn all the social skills you missed out on when you were socially outcasted, when you get better looks. i have ascended from probably low-mid mtn to mid htn.

nothing changed. i didn’t want to believe it, but its the truth. NT is unfortunately law.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: breadyl, ItsOver999 and nathan
Cope, being NT doesn’t matter if you are good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, FascisstChad, Sprinkles and 4 others
You missing out on social milestones and ascending later in life doesn't disapprove the fact that looks is everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, breadyl and nathan
stupid take. you can learn social skills at any age. it will just take more effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91702, borntosuffer, watah and 5 others
Cope, being NT doesn’t matter if you are good looking
it’s not cope. i am conventionally good looking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and ey88
stupid take. you can learn social skills at any age. it will just take more effort
how do you expect to do this once ur passed uni? go talk to local grannies at the park?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and nathan
no NT for your face but you can get face for not being NT

NT is useless without being at least mtn

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Deleted member 91702
it doesn’t matter how much you ascend if you don’t have the brain for it. you aren’t just randomly going to learn all the social skills you missed out on when you were socially outcasted, when you get better looks. i have ascended from probably low-mid mtn to mid htn.

nothing changed. i didn’t want to believe it, but its the truth. NT is unfortunately law.
Most niggas on this forum are NT they just act autistic on this forum and a whole diff person irl. Being a white male pretty boy HTN, 6'0+, and NT is law in 2024 anyways JFl

it’s not cope. i am conventionally good looking
Do you approach people, obviously it’s not gonna just come to you, and no you don’t have to be NT to approach people

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and nathan
no NT for your face but you can get face for not being NT

NT is useless without being at least mtn
Ive seen appealmaxxed ltn's pull mtbs and even htbs with NT.

NT is not really a learned process.
For genuine aspies they’ll never fully get it no matter how much “learning” they do.

For non-aspies that appear aspie because of trauma, our issue is a neurochemical blockage. Solving the trauma will change the neurochemistry in their head.

You will have less cortisol and more serotonin which increases empathy.

Taking MDMA is an extreme and shortlived version of this process, when people take it they feel more connected to others due to higher serotonin levels in their brain.

People who are on this sub and aren’t NT but aren’t aspie either are probably chronically depressed from trauma.

SSRIs under the supervision of a doctor + psychotherapy is what helped me.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Do you approach people, obviously it’s not gonna just come to you, and no you don’t have to be NT to approach people
no but this is part of it. i’m too high inhib to approach, bc im not NT

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
you aren’t as GL as you think
i am tho. that’s not my personal rating i’m giving myself. it’s other people’s ratings of me. and i lowballed. most people i talk to rate me higher than that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ey88
All that matters in life is face, height and dick size. If any of the 3 are subpar you’ll be cucked.

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u

Ugliness came first, then the mind was shaped and has adapted to the negative interactions and lack of success. The NT pill is nonsense.

How old are you son. You tend to outgrow the visible parts of autism by your 20s if you have the drive to be a normal member of society. Not even speaking entirely from personal experience here as I knew many kids who mellowed out from being little spergs but you'll always have that victim mentality deep down.

How old are you son. You tend to outgrow the visible parts of autism by your 20s if you have the drive to be a normal member of society. Not even speaking entirely from personal experience here as I knew many kids who mellowed out from being little spergs but you'll always have that victim mentality deep down.
Autistics are victims in society because they are beaten down from birth because they're on average ugly and behaviourally different.

• +1
Autistics are victims in society because they are beaten down from birth because they're on average ugly and behaviourally different.
You can get away with mild autism as you age and especially so if you give high trust (not the same as good looking). OP is probably a permasquinting, cheek sucking, brooding school shooter type even if he looks decent.

You can get away with mild autism as you age and especially so if you give high trust (not the same as good looking). OP is probably a permasquinting, cheek sucking, brooding school shooter type even if he looks decent.
Aged out men, especially aged out incels, have no possibility of ascension because they're no available women who aren't single mothers or walking red flags. Post school is the deadline for guys.

and i get told i look very NT. like a frat boy. and also very high trust

• Hmm...

Hey buddy. We get the same threads every hour.

what specifically are you struggling with
social anxiety, panic disorder, ADD, high inhib, and my fucking brain is blank 80% of the time like the mf absent minded professor