The chad "one night stand" vs the virgin "loving long term relationship"

RICO

RICO

Equinox
supportive long-term and trusting relationships VS sexually more attractive and desirable

this is it LooksMax you are either a BETA PROVIDER or CHAD THUNDERCOCK everything else is BETA COPE

Beta vs chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 3828, thecel and 15 others
they specifically mention how the chad face has less pretarsal skin showing
  • google it
  • its upper eyelid exposure
the incels were right again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: koalendo, gamma, Patient A and 1 other person
Masculine oozing testosterone or androgynous pretty boy ur choice.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you tell a woman you want a LTR it's already over. The entire thing is a giant shit test.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, sorrowfulsad, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Still has some pretarsal skin exposure as opposed to fully hooded. Also "flat midface"? What happened to the maxilla pill?

wow those differences are so slight but make a huge difference

crazy shit man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I would have thought this was bullshit a few months ago, but recently I was dating a girl for like 3 months. Once I hit the three month mark I thought “alright I should probably treat her like a LTR partner instead of just a girl I’m dating if I want this to go somewhere.”

As soon as I started treating her like a girlfriend, she started withdrawing sex and shit testing me. She pissed me off so bad I dumped her.

I didn’t even say anything too beta, I just told her I was interested in a serious relationship with her. Well I guess that’s all it takes, never tell a woman your feelings. Ever.

you gotta keep them interested. If they don’t know where they stand it does several things. First there’s an excitement for them to figure it out and it makes the SMALLEST bit of interest you show seem that much more special. Then it also keeps them insecure so they behave/do what they can to keep you. And lastly it shows your value and that you have more important shit than them to worry about so they just end up more attracted to you.
What I can’t figure out is my friends relationships. One for example he has been with his girl since 11th grade. He’s ugly as hell doesn’t lift barley works and another friend randomly claimed to have seen his dick and it’s supposedly on the smaller side, and she’s hot as fuck, works out regularly, makes more money than him. He does all that “beta” relationship shit with her. Yet she’s super serious about him still. I’m happy for him, but it doesn’t make sense to me. I truly doubt she’s cheated on him or is cheating. For example I overheard a private convo with her and her female friend, she apparently only has a body count of 2, the second being my friend.

So idk what to think. Is it possible to find a girl who isn’t just a brain dead thot? Is my friend just super lucky?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, koalendo and 7 others
My friend got dumped by his gf who’s virginity he took. Because she cheated. I truly think the body count is 100% a variable, but also that 90% are just brain dead whores already.

It’s not just women, we live in a world of degeneracy in general. But we’re talking about women atm not everyone.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo, Yerico7, koalendo and 2 others
How to achieve face gains:

two biggest changes to my facial structure have been from doing two things everyday

1) max tongue press to upper mouth
2) tighten facial muscles by alternating between pressing lips as far up and to the sides as possible

my cheeks and jaw have noticeably become more defined

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
- wide skull
- hunter hooded eyes

man Asians always win :feelsree::feelsbadman:
@volcelfatcel @sytyl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solidcoin, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 8 others
- wide skull
- hunter hooded eyes

man Asians always win :feelsree::feelsbadman:
@volcelfatcel @sytyl
@ing me with your asian male fetish, just fucking admit it bro you want @thecel to bull your wife
@gamma

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gamma, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chadeep, AlexAP and 1 other person
@ing me with your asian male fetish, just fucking admit it bro you want @thecel to bull your wife
@gamma
Tbh I haven’t seen any Asian or Indian slayer for last few days and I’ve seen thousands of people

Tbh I haven’t seen any Asian or Indian slayer for last few days and I’ve seen thousands of people
my nigga you just have gay yellow fever
keep coping

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
What I can’t figure out is my friends relationships. One for example he has been with his girl since 11th grade. He’s ugly as hell doesn’t lift barley works and another friend randomly claimed to have seen his dick and it’s supposedly on the smaller side, and she’s hot as fuck, works out regularly, makes more money than him. He does all that “beta” relationship shit with her. Yet she’s super serious about him still. I’m happy for him, but it doesn’t make sense to me. I truly doubt she’s cheated on him or is cheating. For example I overheard a private convo with her and her female friend, she apparently only has a body count of 2, the second being my friend.
+1, got examples of real life friends like this as well. I don't fucking get it.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and APJ
Still has some pretarsal skin exposure as opposed to fully hooded. Also "flat midface"? What happened to the maxilla pill?
Flat midface means better FWHR here

It’s the other way around bro.
3BFC8B6E AFBF 4B6C A06A FFCEED39D9A7

get your priorities straight

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metagross, TakaTeo, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others

So idk what to think. Is it possible to find a girl who isn’t just a brain dead thot? Is my friend just super lucky?
Blackpill is exaggerated
Everyone is different

luck pill
Personality pill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bernanddrago, APJ and Deleted member 3828
watching this thread

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
+1, got examples of real life friends like this as well. I don't fucking get it.
her friends must not be the usual type of girls that try and make fun of their man

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Bitches can never be understood. Cause I went the redpilled route and got pressured into acting bluepilled and would switch back and forth during a relationship

When a bitch doesn't want you she just doesn't want you, only way to keep a long term gf is if she doesn't have any friends or options for whatever reason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: metagross, WadlowMaxxing and thecel
Blackpill is exaggerated
Everyone is different

luck pill
Personality pill
Swear to god I was out earlier and was taking notes of the couples I saw... almost all of them the girl looks better. And when she didn’t, it was about equal. I’m not god’s gift but occasionally I get checked out by the girl but then I go online and have to deal with incredible amounts of bullshit, flaking, and general rejections from girls, many of who look worse than these girls! Who the fuck knows what’s happening at this point

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 7580
I would have thought this was bullshit a few months ago, but recently I was dating a girl for like 3 months. Once I hit the three month mark I thought “alright I should probably treat her like a LTR partner instead of just a girl I’m dating if I want this to go somewhere.”

As soon as I started treating her like a girlfriend, she started withdrawing sex and shit testing me. She pissed me off so bad I dumped her.

I didn’t even say anything too beta, I just told her I was interested in a serious relationship with her. Well I guess that’s all it takes, never tell a woman your feelings. Ever.

you gotta keep them interested. If they don’t know where they stand it does several things. First there’s an excitement for them to figure it out and it makes the SMALLEST bit of interest you show seem that much more special. Then it also keeps them insecure so they behave/do what they can to keep you. And lastly it shows your value and that you have more important shit than them to worry about so they just end up more attracted to you.

NEVER ask for an LTR first, its an automatic deal breaker, that's her line to say

True soon i am single and staying single till 25

Shit tests are annoying even if you mog them.

Personally I'd prefer LTR(life-term) relationships since there is no sense for any relationships with women except children.
But unfortunately we live in a matriarchal society and none of the laws give me parent's rights

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
i still dont know what shit tests are? can anyone give me examples?

supportive long-term and trusting relationships VS sexually more attractive and desirable

this is it LooksMax you are either a BETA PROVIDER or CHAD THUNDERCOCK everything else is BETA COPE

View attachment 1165477
flatter midface, jaw shows increase in proportion and definition

mandible > maxilla

over for maxilla copers

Swear to god I was out earlier and was taking notes of the couples I saw... almost all of them the girl looks better. And when she didn’t, it was about equal. I’m not god’s gift but occasionally I get checked out by the girl but then I go online and have to deal with incredible amounts of bullshit, flaking, and general rejections from girls, many of who look worse than these girls! Who the fuck knows what’s happening at this point
Reverse hypergamy is legit

hypergamy is somewhat only real on tinder

• +1
Reactions: APJ

View attachment 1165477
I did the one night stand but with a land whale. Doesn't make me Chad.

View attachment 1165477
good ltr into happy marriage> one night stands and being alone

good ltr into happy marriage> one night stands and being alone
After shes done fucking chads. What she truly wants is the face on the right. Wider palate and less UEE

• +1
Reactions: RICO