The Chinese virus is a perfect example of how human nature is inherently flawed

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Humans haven't evolved to respond to indirect danger, that's why normies are barely doing anything about global warming other than sharing a Facebook article or eating a soyburger once a month to upload it on instagram. Nobody really cares because global warming isn't affecting them directly.

The Chinese virus is palpable and you can read in the newspaper about your local hospital being overwhelmed or your town shutting down etc.

The Chinese virus will pale in comparison to global warming in the coming decades, the earth will literally be inhospitable. I'm not saying that the virus is harmless, it has the potential to kill millions but developing a vaccine for a virus is an easy taks compared to dealing with global warming, which will be insurmountable.

I'm too lazy too write a long and eloquent post but you get the point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Stop calling it the chinese virus you racist 😤

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu, turkproducer and Deleted member 4310
0A8DBDC1 8B41 41DF 9A01 196DAB106890

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
yeah, the icecaps will be gone by (insert date here that keeps changing), goyim! stop using plastic straws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Humans haven't evolved to respond to indirect danger, that's why normies are barely doing anything about global warming other than sharing a Facebook article or eating a soyburger once a month to upload it on instagram. Nobody really cares because global warming isn't affecting them directly.

The Chinese virus is palpable and you can read in the newspaper about your local hospital being overwhelmed or your town shutting down etc.

The Chinese virus will pale in comparison to global warming in the coming decades, the earth will literally be inhospitable. I'm not saying that the virus is harmless, it has the potential to kill millions but developing a vaccine for a virus is an easy taks compared to dealing with global warming, which will be insurmountable.

I'm too lazy too write a long and eloquent post but you get the point.

The Chinese virus fucks up democratic liberal western countries the most because they are unprepared for this and their governments are useless. This is really just showing the age old concept that autocracy will beat democracy during times of crisis. This is why autocratic Asian countries are responding quickly and efficiently while democratic western countries are getting fucked hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
DONT CALL IT THE CHINESE VIRUS!!!!
EVEN THOUGH A DISEASE WAS CALLED THE SPANISH FLU WE ARE AN EXCEPTION!!!!

• +1
People were just looking for a good excuse to start hating on a minority. It feels good to hate every now and then I guess. However this was the white man's perfect time to shine and show exactly how racist they really are; along with all the other minorities.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back