The concept of probability and cold approach

S

sketchybusiness55

Iron
A Quick Review of Percents
10% of 100 = 10
50% of 100 = 50
100% of 100 = 100

You can view percents as an "extraction tool". It extracts a certain amount from the whole. 0% extracts nothing from the whole while 100% extracts everything from the whole. The whole in all three examples above is 100.

How you can improve your percent
The answer here is looksmaxxing (primarily), statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing (secondarily).
How you can improve your whole
The more girls you cold approach, the more lays you will get.
How can you apply this strategy in your life
Don't cold approach until you hit a certain percentage. People like to claim it is a "number's game", but this is only true if your percentage is high enough. Those redpillers just approach 100 girls, and get 1 lay only because their raw percentage is 1%.
How I'm applying this strategy
I'm first going to stablemaxx (i'm going to get 50K in my bank account so I can afford facials, personal trainer etc. Also, because I'm in college, I'm going to secure a job offer). Then I'm going to leanmaxx (learn cooking and get jacked in the gym). Then I'm going to skin care maxx and contacts maxx because I have ugly glasses. Once I do this, I'm pretty sure my percentage will be 75%.

There's other ways to get girls and there's other ways to date, but this tool of cold approach really only works once you hit a certain percentage. I was in class and this girl showed several IOI's (indicators of interest), so I made a move on her, and we became fwb for several months. Another one of my friends found a girl in his social circle, and his friend girl basically hooked them up, so they started dating. Don't lose hope in women just because you aren't at that percentage. There are other ways.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
haha you will never get 75% unless you're prime Brad Pitt himself

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 8771 and horizon
Cold approach works. It’s just a numbers game and a lot of effort. Online dating is like telemarketing, cold approach is like door to door sales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771