The Craziest Paradox Of This Site

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
is that people will post the most degenerate, sexually charged, blasphemous and misogynistic shit (which I have close to zero issues with btw) but whenever there's a poll asking whether you'd rather have a LTR or slay a bunch of ONS on the regular, the LTR option is overwhelmingly selected.

JFL if most Users here want an actual normie relationship with ONE girl. Hanging out here and on sites like .is is NOT the way to achieve that.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and ihearvoices
Well I just want a wife to fuck my daughter haha

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Brus Wane, tombradylover and 4 others
is that people will post the most degenerate, sexually charged, blasphemous and misogynistic shit. LTR option is overwhelmingly selected.
Same thing has been on my mind since yesterday.

It just proves .org people are good people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
is that people will post the most degenerate, sexually charged, blasphemous and misogynistic shit (which I have close to zero issues with btw) but whenever there's a poll asking whether you'd rather have a LTR or slay a bunch of ONS on the regular, the LTR option is overwhelmingly selected.

JFL if most Users here want an actual normie relationship with ONE girl. Hanging out here and on sites like .is is NOT the way to achieve that.
I'm looksmaxxing to escape inceldom I will never be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Brus Wane
Wait, what? :lul::lul::lul: No it doesn't!
I agree that I generalized a bit but, fmpov striving for ltr automatically makes you a better person.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane