the culture of this forum

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
emphasis on women, and sexual relationships
cosmetic modifications
and a "blackpilled" lens

this forum believes your success is limited and is interdependent with your LMS status.

now, what if I said you don't have to chase pussy, what if I said you don't even have to worry about women, how would this forum take that in? Would it come imploding down?

Remove that first reaction of the equation and now you've got another set of circumstances, a different view.

No women chasing, no worry, no cortisol, no nihilism.

It's time to start taking action, and that's done by admitting that there's another solution, another equation and another set of problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 16061 and 2 others
kj my brother, can a fat ugly loser like me get laid?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElySioNs, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 6403
perhaps try examining the field and state of your own environment, make a couple of predictions, draw a few conclusions, and put them to play. Try "bluepilled" goggles, or "redpilled" lenses, challenge the boundaries of your current view of possibility and let it come down to experimentation and observations.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
:pepefrown:

Last edited:
perhaps try examining the field and state of your own environment, make a couple of predictions, draw a few conclusions, and put them to play. Try "bluepilled" goggles, or "redpilled" lenses, challenge the boundaries of your current view of possibility and let it come down to experimentation and observations.

hey retard you don’t talk like that where did you copy paste this from? :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
emphasis on women, and sexual relationships
cosmetic modifications
and a "blackpilled" lens

this forum believes your success is limited and is interdependent with your LMS status.

now, what if I said you don't have to chase pussy, what if I said you don't even have to worry about women, how would this forum take that in? Would it come imploding down?

Remove that first reaction of the equation and now you've got another set of circumstances, a different view.

No women chasing, no worry, no cortisol, no nihilism.

It's time to start taking action, and that's done by admitting that there's another solution, another equation and another set of problems.
Yeah, that sounds like a salespitch for gaymaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
female validation or death

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476