The DARK/LIGHT QUARTET PARADOX + looksmaxxing advice

Good post Bhai, contrast is a large part of attraction

*Note: The following is mainly theory – if someone could use pics and maybe some scientific evidence to back this up, that would be great.

The Light/Dark Quartet:
  • Light/Dark colored Eyes
  • Light/Dark colored Hair
  • Light/Dark colored Lips
  • Light/Dark colored skin
Some of the most attractive and noticeable phenotypes have a blend of the factors. For example, Mediterranean peoples with certain features are considered extremely attractive; specifically, northern Italians, Greeks, Turks, Hispanic, and Portuguese peoples. Why is this the case? Many of these people have what we would consider “medium” colored skin, or olive. In addition, they have dark to medium colored hair, added with light lips and very light eyes. In fact, if you want the proper phenotype for maximum attraction, you need the right blend of light and dark features. Specifically, you can choose to go for dark hair and medium skin, as long as you choose medium lip color and light eye color. This is mainly applied to people who have Caucasian bone structure for whatever reason.

This is why Redhead men are at the bottom of the dating scale for white/Caucasian men – Generally, being a redhead is associated with pale skin, pink lips (not red lips) and dull, light blue eyes. Pale Blonde men also face this same problem. Most of the time, when a man finds himself to be blond, he generally also has pale skin, dull, light eyes, and pink lips. Pink lips, Dull light eyes, Light hair, combined with pale skin, mean that these men are extremely unattractive as whites, and may lose out to Latinos, Arabs, and certain Indians with better coloring. This is the problem of the Light Quartet.

On the other hand, the Dark Quartet is probably even worse, and affects Indian men with Caucasian bone structure the worst. Now, Indian men with African bone structure (certain Dravidians) or those living in the North East of India with East Asian genetics are excluded from this conversation – they do not have Caucasian bone structure. Those that do are the focus of this conversation. Indian men are unattractive color wise because they have the dark quartet – Dark Hair, Dark Lips, Dark eyes, and Dark skin. Therefore, colorism is so big in India – it is almost as if people can tell that dark skin makes people unattractive – but they only have a small part of it right. In addition to this, Indian men should be looking to colormaxx as well. This includes getting medium colored hair, medium colored skin, and medium-colored lips (red lips) and light colored eyes. The way that this can be achieved are outlined:

• Dye hair with permanent dye (lasts for around 2 weeks) from Black to medium Brown. Note: this does not work on balding Indian men. Less opportunity to colormaxx.
  • Bleach skin from medium/darker Brown to light brown (medium tone overall). This is achieved by using a high quality 4% Hydroquinone cream. Emami F&H only works for medium brown and up. Note: This does not work on Indian men with very dark, black skin, almost African skin. Only works on Dark Brown men and up (specifically, look at your baby photos. If you were very light skinned then, chances are that hyperpigmentation occurred, and this can be reversed).
  • Bleach lips using intimate bleaching cream. Women have used bleaching creams for their armpits and crotches for nearly a hundred years, the same soft tissue texture can be found around the lips. Works best on men with visible red-undertone, does not work for men with near-black lips.
  • Colored eyes are a must. Do not go for blue eyes, they are boring (especially in the west), and generally do not match up with the Indian phenotype. Look for light Hazel or Green colors. Hrithik Roshan style eyes should be the target. This can be done via 2 main ways (specifically if you have very, very, dark brown eyes) – through contact lenses or surgery. I would recommend, if you have clear vision, to use 9MMSFX, and if you need ones for correction, I recommend AirOptix. There are cheaper ones, such as solotica, but you would be resorting to a gray or brown color in order to make sure people don’t realize, which is suboptimal. You want to have the lightest, most vibrant, and best phenotype-looking color that you possible can for your eyes. There is another option, and that is surgery. No, not the brightocular (you have a 50% chance of going blind) or stroma (that is for people who already have light brown eyes), but Neoris/Keratopigmentation. I have been checking the Facebook group that has been posting the results of these surgeries, and so far, NO ONE has seen any long-term problem. Furthermore, I can’t even tell that these people had surgeries. I mean, look at these people:
View attachment 1236870View attachment 1236871

• I literally could not tell that these people had surgery – In fact, everyone in the group has stated that no one could tell their eyes were fake. Every time the surgeon does an operation, the results look more and more realistic. And it’s only a one-time thing: It is done in 30 minutes. There are zero known cases of complications, and Laser pigmentation removal requires multiple visits, so I think for Indian men, this is the biggest breakthrough for us when it comes to maxxing our color specs. This is a godsend.

When (white) women say that they want a “dark” man, we know that they mean that they want medium-skinned/light-brown men. This generally mimics a “tanned” look. This is why you will see many white girls with pale skin go and try to tan (and usually fail miserably) because they know instinctively that pale skin is not a sign of vitality. They also hate pale skin in men (except for ethnic women), and will seek men who are tanned. Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio are great examples of this. Both dudes are actually Blondes – search up early photos of both. However, they both have consistently dyed their hair darker colors over the course of their career. The same is true from Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth – Chris Evans, early on in his career, actually dyed his hair a near black color, and Hemsworth is noted to have dyed the roots if his hair dark. Even these guys know that having all white features are undesirable, and thus, if they can tan, or dye their hair, they would look much better.

Indian men need to follow these same guidelines, except the other way around. Colormaxxing for decent-looking Indian men with Caucasian bone structure is not a choice for getting laid, it is a requirement. Simple as that. This needs to be commonplace knowledge - I don't want to hear, muh bone structure - because you can't just have god-tier bone structure - you need coloring as well!!!
i thought it was edp for a second

Light is always better