The Dating Divide: Race and Desire in the Era of Online Romance

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Has anyone read this book? It's about race in online dating. Judging from the chapters (see the picture below) it seems to be a blackpilled book.

Rac

The Dating Divide is the first comprehensive look at "digital-sexual racism," a distinct form of racism that is mediated and amplified through the impersonal and anonymous context of online dating.

Tagging racepilled users.

@Blackgymmax @SubhumanCurrycel @AlexAP @Detona @Cheesyrumble @fogdart @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 18840 and fogdart
incels/blackpillers discovered the racepill long ago - there was no need to write a book. IncelTV's videos has all the information you need.

incels/blackpillers discovered the racepill long ago - there was no need to write a book. IncelTV's videos has all the information you need.
Obvs, but I'm interested in what outsiders have to say about this. I might read that book. I guess their findings are similar to blackpillers findings.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
The Daily Show did a 50-minute segment on "sexual racism" in online dating jfl, didn't see it but sounds blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
racism is irrelevant compared to lookism

I read the book at my University's library.

The entire book sounds like I wrote it.

Literally the entire book is a summary of my posting history, plus new material that proves it again and again.

At 14:40 she explains everything. White man is the most desired, while Asian and Latina women are at the top of the female hierarchy. These relationships are growing while the inverse pairings are shrinking (colored women are replacing white women).

This book is the ultimate blackpill for people who pretend to be my adversaries on this forum.

Yet another weapon for me to abuse them with.

Last edited: