the deeper u calculate the more u realize ur fucked no matter what

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
say u are able to make money
this also means its easier for you to buy a gun or poisons so you end up comiting suicide, or drive somewhere where there is a high as fuck building...
remember the user vertu, he had money, i think money might have led to his downfall, haven seen him since 2015
another thing is you can buy drugs which will destroy you or u overdose or something else inside of it, cant trust anyone, ok you can somehow test if its real drugs inside, but maybe its not that easy to do it?

i just want to say, having money doesnt mean the end of ur problems

blah blah

how's life homie

say u are able to make money
this also means its easier for you to buy a gun or poisons so you end up comiting suicide, or drive somewhere where there is a high as fuck building...
remember the user vertu, he had money, i think money might have led to his downfall, haven seen him since 2015
another thing is you can buy drugs which will destroy you or u overdose or something else inside of it, cant trust anyone, ok you can somehow test if its real drugs inside, but maybe its not that easy to do it?

i just want to say, having money doesnt mean the end of ur problems
Man I‘m no psychoanalyst or anything. But I think this dude whom you had beef with and got banned, Thomas Dom, was something like a frenemy for you.
And since he‘s gone you actually have no one to chitchat or clash with.
So as a coping mechanism you start to create more problems for yourself out of thin air and make it more complicated and harder for yourself.
That‘s what I‘m getting out of your posts.