The disgust and contempt women have for me is unrivalled.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
It all comes down to features out of my control:

0 indicators of youth - disgusting pitted acne scars. No treatments will work on them. 0 undereye support and I already have nasojugal folds. My malar pads are fucked.
No facial congruency - a repulsive mix of neotenous and hypermasculine features. A tiny, tiny chin with narrow plump lips and a dominant neurocranium that contrasts with a neanderthal-tier supraorbital bone + browridge.
Repugnant soft tissue - a bulbous nose that destroys all facial ratios in the midFACE region.
Terrible phenotype - shit coloured eyes and ambiguous pheno.

I'm an ogre, a troglodyte and a nauseating mass of cells that happens to be sentient. I don't even need to remind myself of my subhumanity because women do it for me. You should see the looks of disgust and hear the backhanded comments I experience on a semi-regular basis. It's just because of the way I look.

No amount of money or personality changes will ever fix what's on the outside.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Didn't read. Just buy and iPhone, get a haircut, be NT and slay.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Idontknowlol and 2 others
Go for roasties

Go for roasties

Minimum requirements for a roastie in 2021.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Biggdink
I like the word congruency
If you ended up there tho you probably have some dysmorphia. You might be unattractive but most likely not beyond surgerymaxxing or possible even soft maxes

You forgot the most important... Taking a shower

• +1
Reactions: john2
Hey bro, I followed your advice but I am still not getting results. Is there anything I'm missing?

Just be nt bro 1

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member and john2
It all comes down to features out of my control:

0 indicators of youth - disgusting pitted acne scars. No treatments will work on them. 0 undereye support and I already have nasojugal folds. My malar pads are fucked.
No facial congruency - a repulsive mix of neotenous and hypermasculine features. A tiny, tiny chin with narrow plump lips and a dominant neurocranium that contrasts with a neanderthal-tier supraorbital bone + browridge.
Repugnant soft tissue - a bulbous nose that destroys all facial ratios in the midFACE region.
Terrible phenotype - shit coloured eyes and ambiguous pheno.

I'm an ogre, a troglodyte and a nauseating mass of cells that happens to be sentient. I don't even need to remind myself of my subhumanity because women do it for me. You should see the looks of disgust and hear the backhanded comments I experience on a semi-regular basis. It's just because of the way I look.

No amount of money or personality changes will ever fix what's on the outside.
hit the gym

• Hmm...
Reactions: zeke714
Go to some shithole in EE and buy yourself a virgin trad slavic girl

Going to the gym just draws more attention to my subhumanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back