The Elden Ring "blind" playthrough dellusion

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
If you have played Soulsborne games, and Im sure a good portion of people who play ER are long time fans, then you already know how to play and what to expect. Because ER mechanically speaking, reuses lots of stuff from previous games, even animations. Therefore, its not rly a blind playthrough because you are 80% acclimated with how the game works, you may not know exactly whats up but you have instict which is based on previous experiences. Hit and run strategies, singling out enemies, taking things slow to avoid traps, observing the enviroment, most souls players know these things which are core for the series and more important than knowing maps and shit.

But elitist fan bois, because they base their self worth on playing games, they want to convince themselves that its a "brand new" experience totally nothing like something they have done before. I dont even know the terminology for stuff in the game, i call the checkpoints Bonfires because its the same mechanic, its puprose and functionality is the same. I see it, ik i gotta rest on it by intict therefore its not blind. The fanbase overhyped this game like its gonna be something enitrely new when it mostly isnt, its just DS1 with better graphics which is basic for 2022. That doesnt mean its a bad game ofc, its probably the best rn, but its dellusional to say that you are doing a blind playthrough and that its completely new to you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, SLA, CursedOne and 1 other person
Not a letter gaming is for virgins even though I game myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Gaia262 and Hueless
never rtied any of thos games tbh, worth trying this?

Not a letter gaming is for virgins even though I game myself
not everyone is born with proper genetics that would enable them to attain sex and happiness

• JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
was just playing this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
i see zero point in playing any stressful games like that
there should be no death, fighting, game overs, or thought required in video games.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you are retarded.
blind playthrough is about not using guides to find or know which weapons are the best and where the estus upgrades are etc.
obviously someone who played previous soul games will have an advantage over new players, literally nobody denied that

if any faggot here is doing a mage build, kill yourself

god i want malenia to pick me up like a rag doll and do sexual things with me without asking for consent

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CursedOne and Deleted member 18086
not everyone is born with proper genetics that would enable them to attain sex and happiness
games are more fun than whores, they're just annoying. if you have to spend 1 second with a bitch you'll realize you'd rather be playing games.

Not an ethical run unless you give urself a concussion to delete memory of prior souls experience before playing elden ring @Anstrum95

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18086
I only play cs 1.6 bot matches fifa 2002 modded for this year

And rdr2 when I see my cousin

nigga what are you talking about:feelswhy::smonk: